BY INTRAMEDIC

Dietary Supplement. Advanced Green Coffee Bean Extract Weight Loss Formula*. Consumer Tested. As Seen on TV You ve seen it in the headlines.  Everyone s been talking about it.  It s the discovery that may very well be the biggest breakthrough in weight-loss research in decades! The South American Weight-Loss Secret The Green Coffee Bean Extract Story You ve seen it in the headlines.  Everyone s been talking about it.  It s the discovery that may very well be the biggest breakthrough in weight-loss research in decades.  Obesity experts are now saying that the key to safe, effective, rapid weight l. see more...

Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Green coffee is in a lot of your dietary products. They say it is good for weight loss. It tastes good and helps with your daily diet. Try it for 30 days and see if you can feel any difference. You should exercise and eat right. These pills will not be able to do everything but it helps you will your journey in weight loss and feeling great.
Miranda T.
Troy, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It gave me a nice energy boost which helped with workouts. Not sure that I saw a huge improvement in weight or health, but the energy was nice without having to buy an expensive workout shake or energy shake.
Ana S.
I try this for around 2 months and I didn't see any change, I didn't lose any weight. This product doesn't work or at least it didn't for me.
catherine f.
I love green coffee is my favorite drink in my life and i like this brand is very good for me and I need this product really
Sherine R.