Intimore Soothing Application Gel, 1.69 oz uploaded by Charnita F.Intimore Soothing Application Gel, 1.69 oz uploaded by Charnita F.Intimore Soothing Application Gel, 1.69 oz uploaded by Charnita F.

BY INTIMORE

This Gel Is For External Vaginal Hygiene And Provides Effective Relief From Itching, Unpleasant Odor And Other Irritations Of The External Vaginal Area. Specially Formulated And Enriched With Allantoin And A High Concentration Of Natural Soothing Herb Extracts. Does Not Stain Clothes Or Bed Linen Hypo-Allergenic Not Tested On Animals see more...

Charnita F.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this stuff! I bought it on a whim because I sometimes have irritation and discomfort in the nether region area (don't all us women from time to time?).

I figured it would be a good feminine hygiene product to have on hand and boy, was I right! Whenever I am having discomfort (ie. itching, irritation, dryness), I apply a pea size externally and within 15-20 minutes I'm feeling better. I only need one application per incident - it's THAT good!
Influenster M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
el mejor gel que he probado me encanta porque cuida muy bien mi zona ademas que es para un ph normal, no pica ni arde y tiene un olor rico. se los recomiendo chicas.
Influenster M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
el mejor gel que he probado porque me gusta mucho porque mi zona ademas es para normal, no me gusta y no me gusta. se los recomiendo chicas.