Add a Photo

By INTIMINA
The Days Of Pads & Tampons Are Over Eco-Friendly Portable & Convenient Comfortable & Safe The World'S First Collapsible Menstrual Cup. Take It Anywhere - A Period Starting Never Has To Be An Emergency Again. Collapses Flat So It Can Be Taken Everywhere - Comes With A Protective Case. Offers Up To 10 Hours Non-Stop Protection Both Day And Night. Collects Flow Rather Than Absorbing It. No Dryness, No Irritation, No Allergies, And No Odors. So Soft And Thin, It Can'T Be Felt While Worn. Respects Intimate Balance. Made From Medical-Grade Silicone. No Harmful Chemicals Or Bleaches. No Risk Of Toxic Shock Syndrome. Reduces Waste - No More Tampons Or Pads To Throw Into The Waste Basket. Reusable And Can Last For Years. Pads And Tampons Need To Be Changed May Times A Day. Pads And Tampons Can Cause Dryness, Irritation, And They Disturb Intimate Balance. Tampons Can Cause Toxic Shock Syndrome (Tss). Ladies Spend About $300 On Disposable Period Protection Every 5 Years. 20 Billion Disposable Tampons And Pads End Up In A Landfill Every Year. 2 Sizes For The Perfect Fit. Size A Is For Ladies Who Have Not Given Birth Or Have Given Birth By Caesarean. Size B Is For Ladies Who Have Given Birth Or Have Been Diagnosed With A Weaker Pelvic Floor. Medical-Grade Silicone. Latex Free And Hypoallergenic. Fda Cleared. *For Hygienic Reasons, Once This Personal Care Product Is Opened It Cannot Be Returned.
Photo (1)
Melece M.
Melece M.
Provo, Ut
I bought this cup because a reviewer said it was the softest silicone of any cup she had tried. It IS soft, but I can't use it effectively.

Because the rim is so much stiffer than the rest of the cup, folding it to insert is very difficult, and trying to get the cup high enough into my vaginal canal just made the cup fold, which is not at all effective.

I leaked every time the cup was in, and it was just a huge disappointment.
I've used the Lunette before with much much better results. I bought this one because I lost my Lunette when I moved and thought I'd try something new.
This is a very easy product to get in, because of its GREAT suction but it can be slightly difficult to get out because there aren't great grip rings in the cup (and I had to trim my stem because I have s low cervix). Overall great product!
Quarter C.
Quarter C.
Culver City, CA
Easy to insert and take out! Never had a leak with it. Comfortable--often forget I'm wearing it. Love the ability to fold it up and make it compact-- especially nice for when I'm traveling and know my period will be staring when I'm away from home.
genesis d.
genesis d.
miami, FL
April 16, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Intimina Lily Cup Compact Size A
Este producto quiero, Pero me da algo de miedo, siento Que se perdera Dentro De Mi, quiero ESTO,  de las Naciones Unidas de Dos es Mucho Pedir?sdkjhfdsjkf xcn h
Genesis V.
Genesis V.
Is this kind of like a tampon as far as insertion goes?
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Doral, FL
I'm a tampon kind of girl. Pads irritate me so I don't use them. My question is, what made you switch to cups? Seems disgusting to me and not at all comfortable.
Madison L.
Madison L.
Is this difficult to insert and how well does it catch everything?
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Is there anything that you need to know before using this product? Have thought about purchasing, but want more information before i do.