HealthIntimina
Intimate Accessory Cleaner

Intimina Intimate Accessory Cleaner

by Intimina

Our Intimate Accessory Cleaner is an easy-on, alcohol-free spray intended for use with Kegel exercisers, personal massagers and other intimate objects. The fast-acting formula works in seconds to cleanse the surface of the product, while the addition of zinc salts softens the solution to reduce the chances of irritation and dryness for all skin types. The cleansing spray is strong on germs and bacteria, yet gentle enough not to upset the balance of your intimate areas. Includeds detailed user manual.

Body-safe ingredients; Alcohol-free and pH balanced; Removes bacteria and germs in as little as 5 seconds; Safe for use with all Intimina products & latex; Intimina Intimate Accessory Cleaner is formulated so that a little goes a long way, with more than 200 uses per bottle, giving you complete cleanliness and increased value for your money.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Intimina Intimate Accessory Cleaner!
Katherine B.
Kingston, NSW
I chose this as my free gift when I spent enough on products at my favourite online 'toy store'. It is a Lelo product, and I already have a few Lelo ahem intimate accessories so I figured 'what the hay' I may as well have a matching cleaner. It's easy to use - Spray item, ensuring entire surface is covered. Leave for 5 seconds and rinse with water. Pat dry with lint-free cloth or towel. Suitable for use with silicone, rubber and latex. Now - It does mainly have Water, Butylene Glycol & Glycerin. And there is a slightly pleasant scent. But it's a still a cleanser and has to be strong enough to do a good job. The box says it's an 'alcohol-free solution with natural extracts, is gentle yet effective.... leaves your products clean and safe'. I have had no problems with irritation or sensitivities. Have Fun :-)

Looking for your answer?