BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDavid Beckham
Intimately Beckham by for Women - 25 oz EDT Spray (Unboxed)

Intimately Beckham by David Beckham for Women - 2.5 oz EDT Spray (Unboxed)

by David Beckham

Launched by the design house of David Beckham in the year 2006. This floral fragrance has a blend of lotus breeze, sweet, fresh bergamot, rose petals, lily from casablanca, neroli, warm, sandalwood, and sensual musk notes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Intimately Beckham by David Beckham for Women - 2.5 oz EDT Spray (Unboxed)!
Felicia L.
Sophia, NC
This is my FAVORITE fragrance. It’s hard to find anymore, though. Wish they’d bring it back!
Sara S.
My Favorite!  I ran out and have not found it since! Out of all 20+ different fragrences I have I still only wish I had more of David Beckhams can not wait to see what his others smell like and how different or similar they might be! I h ok wever dud find my lotion and use it on good days lol
Mariam A.
Tbilisi
When you were this perfume you feel very sexy and beautiful. It has very long lasting smell. I love it
kelly A.
Colonel h pub , Great Yarmouth Norfolk England
💚💚💚IN LOVE WITH THIS !!!!!!!!!!! 💚💚💚💚if you haven’t smelt this heaven in a bottle go do it because you haven’t lived !! Every single day I use this it’s amazing no room for improvement here it’s perfect anyone out there who loves the smell of beauty go get this 👌
Amina S.
Luton, Bedfordshire
Intimately Beckham by David Beckham for Women - 2.5 oz EDT Spray (Unboxed) uploaded by Amina S.
Pretty bottle that looks well on the dressing table and could be an excellent buy because it smells so good. But - maybe it's just me, but that delightful scent only lasts a couple of hours on me. It's a pity, because I adore the delicate floral tones.
Colleen M.
Coleman, PE
Intimately Beckham by David Beckham for Women - 2.5 oz EDT Spray (Unboxed) uploaded by Colleen M.
This is one of my faves for sure. I use it almost daily. It has a beautifully floral scent with a hint of spice is how I would describe it.
Aleyah K.
Swindon, Wiltshire
This has a beautiful scent, I would say it’s more aimed for teenagers due to the sweetness of the scent.
Tatia K.
New Castle, DE
Has a sweet fragnance but not too strong and irritating. Has long lasting smell and with the time the smell is still as good as in the start. Is indeed well named and is memorable to people, especially for the significant other which must be the purpose of it. 10/10, loved it
Hannah D.
Mandurah, Perth
This is hands down my favourite perfume and it is so rare to find now as it’s discontinued! The scent lasts for days
Danique T.
I love this it makes me think about my mother. This was my mom's favorite perfume and now I love it. I think it is a bit pricey but it is a really nice scent.

Looking for your answer?