Intex 8' x 30" Easy Set Inflatable Swimming Pool

BY INTEX

Cool, refreshing and simple to set up, this pool is a hit with the entire family! The Easy Set pool sets up quickly and easily without the help of tools. All you need is a level space outdoors. Right out of the box just inflate the top ring, set in place, and watch the pool rise as it fills with water. Get ready for the water in as little as 10 minutes! Product Features:- No tools required for setup, just set on level ground and you're ready- 8a€ Wall-to-Wall Diameter- Durable materials are resistant to the elements- Super-Tough 30" Sidewalls are Triple Strong & Pool Chemical Compatible- Three separate layers of materials for extra strength & durability- Two outer layers of heavy-gauge PVC laminated to a inner layer of polyester mesh for extra enforcement- Handy drain plug with standard garden hose connector for easy inflation and deflation- Water capacity (filled at 80% of Wall Height): approximately 639 Gallons- Product Weight: 14 LBS- Manufacturer Item #: 56970E- Product Condition: NEW!

Intex 8' x 30
Intex 8' x 30" Easy Set Inflatable Swimming Pool
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
I bought this for my great niece and nephew and they loved it! They're 4 and 6 so it was the perfect size for them and also left room for me to sit in and sunbathe! I enjoyed watching them splash around and play while cooling off in the heat instead of being inside on electronics!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had this pool for my son when he was younger and he loved it. Price was very reasonable. My son and my nieces enjoyed that pool until they got too his to use it. Recommend others parents to purchase this pool if one is needed.
Heather M.
Scottsboro, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Ah this is perfect if you have a small family or just need something for the kids to play in but you want to get in to relax with them . It doesn't take up alot of room and it's only $50
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
He had one of these pools and it was only good for the summer because there's an inflatable one but it was a very very good pool for the summer and everything but if you don't know how to take care of this not that good or not good thing and it was a very very good pool to cool off and everything
Kimberly R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband and I decided to buy this for us this summer. Too much fun and love that it comes with a pump and filter. Our dogs even got in and we’re loving it with this summer heat. The size is perfect and we were able to pick it up at Walmart.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I would only recommend buying these types of pools if you intend to use them for a season or two. They come with small/cheap filters that do a less than average job of keeping the pool clean. Also, most individuals do not realize that you need to add chemicals to these types of pools and maintain them as permanent pools. Also, it is incredibly difficult to find replacement parts since Intex makes them a slightly different size so that you cannot use standard parts. If you're looking for a temporary pool then this isn't a terrible product to buy, but as a long term investment they are cheaply made and difficult to maintain.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
We actually have the large of these pools, 12' x 36". This is perfect for a small family pool for relaxing and playing in the water, and really great when kids come over. At our son's recent 4th birthday party, we had a bunch of kids in the pool at all times and it handled them all beautifully. It's so easy to put together and the pump and filter is a breeze to maintain.
Jessica H.
Raytown, MO
The Easy Set pool was definitely easy to set up and required little maintenance. It unfortunately only lasted one summer before it acquired multiple holes in it and was no longer usable even after being carefully stored. I also did not like that it did not come with the accessories included (ladder, filters, ect). However the pump was included so that was a plus. My experience just could have been a better one if it lasted longer.
Wendi B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had this type of pool from my kids for 6 seasons. It was a great pool! I recommend you get sand for the bottom and make sure everything is level. You won't be disapointed. The pool really took a beating and each year always made us happy! Clean it and dry it well and store away for the winter. The ring must have worn, because it wouldn't stay inflated at the "end of it's life". The filter was a little weak, but did the job.
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
This swimming pool is extremely easy to set up. However, the pool is a lot smaller in circumference thanks to the inflatable ring. We bought ours at Wal-Mart. Unfortunately, it only lasted the summer. We upgraded to a metal framed pool after that, and like it much more.
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
Would you recommend?
Joel V.
Brea, CA
I am thinking of getting one of these. How does it hold up? Does the pump filter work pretty good?
Please please please please
Jeimy C.
Vancouver, WA
What are all the sizes available?
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
How many people can fit in this pool?

Intex 8' x 30