Intex 57139EP Mermaid Kingdom Pool Play Center uploaded by Erin J.

BY INTEX

Slide down the water slide and into the wading pool of the Intex Mermaid Kingdom Play Center. The kids are sure to keep cool in this aquatic kingdom, with a built-in water spraying rim that attaches to a garden hose for tons of enjoyment. Have fun tossing the six plastic play balls around in a friendly ball toss game! Intex Mermaid Kingdom Play Center Slide down the water slide and into the wading pool of the Intex Mermaid Kingdom Play Center. The kids are sure to keep cool in this aquatic kingdom, with a built-in water-spraying rim that attaches to a garden hose for tons of enjoyment. Have fun tossing the six plastic play balls around in a friendly ball toss game! A drain plug is conveniently included. Age grade: 2+ years Approximate inflated size: 110" L x 63"W x 55"H Water capacity: 30 gallons (6-1/2" of wall height) Weight capacity: 178 lbs. Includes: Built-in water spraying rim. Six plastic play balls. Drain plug. Repair patch. Part #: 57139EP Warranty: 30-day Intex Warranty Against Factory Defects. Warranty does not cover tears, rips, or holes. see more...

Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
I don't have this exact pool, I had a rainbow one, but it has the same features as this one.  My kids loved it. My then 8-year-old would play with the littles in it, ages 2 and 1 and they all had a good time.  It was hard to keep the water clean, but it was possible.  Great size and plenty of things to do to keep them all busy and having fun.  I purchased mine online at Walmart.com.
Alexis M.
So I don't have this exact one but this is pretty close. I do have pictures of the one I own. I couldn't survive summer with my baby girl if I didn't have it! Great quality! Fun and interactive! Easy to inflate ONLY with a good pump! I absolutely recommend these products to other parents. Wether you have a toddler or an older child. These pools and play centers are life!