Intex 10' x 30 Easy Set Pool uploaded by Nicole E.Intex 10' x 30 Easy Set Pool uploaded by Nicole E.

BY INTEX

The Intex 10' x 30 Easy Set above ground swimming pool is a fun addition to your family's summer fun activities. Measuring 10-ft in diameter and 30 inches high, this pool will fit in virtually any small to medium sized backyard. It is very easy to setup so your pool should be up and ready to enjoy in very short time. see more...

Lady Y.
Do not waste your time or money. We bought this pool for our small family but one it took a while to set up and you definitely can't set up by yourself. And two well it never fully filled up. The walls of the pool never rose up like the picture on the box it would rise to a certain point and then the water would just cascade over the sides. I'm only 4'11 and the pool never rose maybe a little past my knees. For all that I could of just bought the kids a little plastic kiddy pool. They ended up enjoying a sprinkler we bought way more unfortunately.
Nicole E.
Chillicothe, OH
Pool was super easy to set up. Only drawback is water temperature is too cold often and the ground has to be super level prior to setup. Otherwise it's wonderful and my 4 kids love it! I recommend it!
Bailey N.
Indianola, IA
We love our pool but the setup was a bit tougher than I anticipated as the filter instructions were very confusing. The set up was on the box it came in but there was also a paper manual that had all of the parts listed for what seemed like every pool! It also takes more upkeep as far as filter changes and chemicals go, than I had anticipated but it has made for countless days of fun!