BY NONE

1 Year, 4 issues - Interweave Crochet Magazine is your single best source for crochet news, ideas, articles, and best of all - patterns! Prepare yourself for gasps of delight when your friends see you working on a project that goes way beyond the scarf and afghan. see more...

Carrie P.
Columbia, SC
This may be my least favorite of the Interweave products. I feel that the patterns tend more towards the wacky and less wearable. The articles are wonderful however and the techniques have been wonderful over the years.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
If your really into knitting and crocheting then this magazine is perfect. It has crochet styles that would adapt perfectly to our changing times and senses of style.
Gretchen B.
Manchester, MI
Such beautiful patterns! I enjoy recreating the patterns. Finding out tips of the trade and seeing what everyone else is doing.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Interweave Crochet is a great magazine. It has lots of amazing patterns. With lots to look at and the patterns are pretty also.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Love this magazine. It has great ideas for crocheting and gives good tips on yarn and hooks.
Leticia P.
I'm really enjoy watching, Reading and Work because I'm not expert but I love my Work
Kim G.
Great magazine. Has awesome patterns and wonderful ideas. love this magazine.
Tracy Lynn S.
Lomond, AB
This publication keeps me on my toes, or should I say fingers, year round. While most of my crocheting is geared toward holiday giving and products, I collect inspiration throughout the year. And, the patterns are well written.
Lareina D.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB
Love this magazine! Wish it was less expensive in Canada but the price is worth it sometimes for the beautiful patterns.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
What are the 2014 issues looking like?