BY INTERSTATE ALL BATTERY

• "They did not last long at all and I had to replace quickly." in 1 review
  • "I bought a pack and used them for my cordless mouse and keyboard for my computer and they lasted a long time, which is rare for cordless items." in 1 review
Kirstie P.
Hopkins, MN
Ever since I started helping my dad tinker on cars, I remember seeing interstate batteries. I guess I didn't realize until later that they make batteries other than for cars. I bought a pack and used them for my cordless mouse and keyboard for my computer and they lasted a long time, which is rare for cordless items. I would suggest use by gamers and homeowners alike.
Lauren O.
Techie Expert Level 2
On the cheaper side of batteries, these are best for less used items like remote controls. They're cheap though so if you're getting some for a gift or on a pinch, these work fine.
Taylor H.
Sullivan, IN
We love these batteries! We use them in our son's toys and they have so much life to them. He's bad about leaving them on while not playing with them.
Jeffrey L.
N Chesterfld, VA
Got some of these from gamestop by redeeming my points. Work pretty great and are fairly cheap. I would purchase them.
Charlotte H.
I have had bad experiences with this brand of batteries. They did not last long at all and I had to replace quickly.
Ciara K.
Jamestown, KY
These batteries definitely are worth the price that you pay! They are just as good as any other brand names battery.
Lan N.
West Des Moines, IA
These batteries are great. They last for a really long time, and I would prefer this brand over any other brand.
Josh G.
Barboursville, WV
Batteries last a long time and are good price too. Love them and always get these batteries
Kathy A.
This brand of battery's work really good and last a long time. I would so buy them again.
Cas D.
Houston, BC
Interstate batteries are the best! I have one in my car, so I can imagine how well these work :) I gotta buy some.