BY INTERSTATE ALL BATTERY

• Can you get coupons for energizer batteries anywhere? A l...6 Answers
  • Ever see the Energizer bunny? 5 Answers
  • Do they gave rechargeable batteries...3 Answers
Interstate All Battery Energizer AA Battery 4-Pack
  • "I need these batteries all the time, they are a great product and last a long time!" in 6 reviews
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
These batteries are great! They last a long time and they're perfect for gaming controllers that suck up battery life. I usually get these at Target because Cartwheel always has a coupon for them. 4 stars because battery acid leaked out of one of them. Not safe. #energizer #batteries
stacey y.
Riverside , CA
These are the only batteries we buy. They always last a really long time. Perfect for everything in your house. I find that when we buy these batteries we have to switch out our batteries less than with other brands
Ali S.
Los Angeles, CA
These batteries last a super long time! I use them in all my TV remotes and my computer mouse and rarely have to replace them. Maybe once a year? Twice? End up being a better value that the dollar store batteries.
Cynthia G.
Kannapolis, NC
Great, necessary product for electronic devices that require battery power. The Energizer product is very efficient, cost effective and last much longer than other brands on the market.
Maria R.
I used to use batteries back then when I was into playing games that required batteries in order to work. Now I hardly use them but I noticed they lasted for a long time .
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
These batteries last a long time! I love this brand. Also sometimes you can find them on sale and use coupons on top of them. They are reliable and never fail me. I would recommend this brand to others.
Lidia A.
Brownsville, TX
These batteries are the best! They last for a very long time and are very durable! I could use my devices for as long as possible without having to worry if the battery is going to die soon
Kim T.
Manistique, MI
They do last a lot longer than the dollar store batteries And I haven't noticed all the corrosion like the cheap batteries. When I need a good battery I always buy Energizer.
Andrea A.
Columbus, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
The batteries last a super long time. I used these in one of my calculators for school and the batteries lasted all year long. Definitely will buy these again!
Claudia T.
I buy the bigger packs of course for my remotes and all of my kids toys, but i do buy the energizer brand. Great batteries! they keep going and going....
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Can you get coupons for energizer batteries anywhere? A lot of the batteries I come across are quite expensive!
Zach P.
Winter Garden, FL
Ever see the Energizer bunny?
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Do they gave rechargeable batteries...