BY INTERSCOPE RECORDS #10 in Music

Personnel includes: 2Pac, Dr. Dre, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Dru Down, Top Dogg, Syke, CPO, The Outlawz (rap vocals); Val Young, Nate Dogg, The Black Angel, Danny Boy, K-Ci & JoJo, Dave, Roniece, Roger Troutman (vocals); Eric "Kenya" Baker (guitar); The Piano Man (keyboards); Puff Johnson, Thug Life, Digital Underground, Stretch, Stacey Smallie, Shock-G (background vocals).Producers include: D.J. Daryl, Dat N*gga Daz, Easy Mo B, Hurt-M-Bad, Dr. Dre. Samples include "Computer Love" (as performed by Zapp), "A Dream" (E. Jordan), "Winter Sadness" (as performed by Kool & The Gang), and "Friends" (as performed by Whodini)."Changes" was nominated for the 2000 Grammy Award for Best Rap Solo Performance. Though posthumous albums are often only a record company's vision of how to make more money, 2PAC's GREATEST HITS is just what it promises; a collection of all his hottest tracks, chart toppers, and street jams. Tracks from his time spent on both Interscope Records and Death Row Records are included, as are three previously unreleased tracks, "Unconditional Love," "God Bless the Dead" and "Troublesome '96."Among the numerous hits from 2PAC on this generous two-CD set are "Brenda's Got a Baby"; "Keep Your Head Up"; "2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted," featuring Snoop Dogg; and "How Do You Want It," featuring K-Ci & JoJo. Among the other standouts are "I Get Around," featuring Digital Underground; "California Love," featuring Dr. Dre; and "Dear Mama." 2PAC's GREATEST HITS leaves you with the sad feeling that one of the world's greatest performers left the planet way too early. see more...

• Who else wishes music was still like this instead of thes...43 Answers
  • How many of you grew up listening to 2 Pac like Me? In my...4 Answers
  • Name your favorite songs of his!!!!!!! 🎶🎶3 Answers
t s.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Tupac’s music! Forever some of the most talented people who worked with Tupac always made amazing hit records. Honestly, a true legend and a great impact of the 90s. One of a kind artist. Favorite songs were the ones he made with Kci and jojo
Grace J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
2pac is a part of my childhood. As I grew up my brother played him back to back I’m sure I know the majority of his songs. I love toss it up. He tends to be a little violent but he is so educated, drops so many gems, and encourages black people to do better all at the same time. So well rounded and you will never regret this purchase.
Amanda F.
Zanesville, OH
I grew up listening to everything. My sister and I loved listening to Tupac, and believe it or not, my mom did too. I've always wondered what great music he could of done, had he not been killed. He was very talented.
Amanda H.
Meadville
After all these years i still know every word to every song on these albums. And to this day i still love his music and still listen to it. I could relate to some of the things he rapped about and was an amazing to me that since his death there is still no rapper like him.
Felicite B.
Kent, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
BUY IT... Buy this if you like Tupac... Buy it if you don’t like Tupac and ESPECIALLY buy it if you think rap/hip hop today is good... it’ll give you a wake up call you clearly need.
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Music does not get better or more real then this! His music has really gotten me through some things. His life story baffles me and blows me away. I am pretty sure i listened to him so much while i was pregnant that some songs even soothe my daughter.
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
2pac is a great rapper. My favorite songs by him is hit em up,keep your head up and dear mama.he passed away before i was born. I still love his music. 2pac is most definitely a legend.
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Not a big fan of Tupac’s music, but I do like biggie and his albums! I ain’t got nothing against Tupac just not a fan of his music at all! But I do hear that people love this album, so this is just my
Personal opinion!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
One of the greats. Who doesn't love Tupac and what he stood for?! Amazing soul... Amazing man. Shame he's gone...as well as many other greats.. Rwg Pac... If you don't like rap music I would still atleast try to give some songs by him a chance...if you do, you might just change your mind. He deff had undeniable talent, creativity, and the brains aswell! Book smart and street smart...gotta love and respect it!
Kristie A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Tupac Shakur is my all time favorite rapper. Growing up I was in love with Tupac. All his hits are the greatest. To have the best of the best in 2 cds is priceless. I love all his songs. If I had to choose my all time favorite it would be Dead Momma. Even if you don't like rap music you have to listen to Dear Momma. I got my mom liking it and she can't stand rap music. I about to play some Tupac now. RIP Tupac Shakur!!
Destiny W.
Detroit, MI
What's your Favorite song by him?
Daniella S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Who else wishes music was still like this instead of these trap rappers ? :'(
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
favorite song from him ?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Do you believe in those Tupac sightings
Denise G.
Lancaster , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Does anyone believe the conspiracy behind his death?