BY INTERNATIONAL VITAMIN CORPORATION #56 in Children's Vitamins

Paw Patrol Multivitamin Gummies 60 ct see more...

Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
My kids really like these gummy vitamins. They have their favorite characters and taste pretty good. You get a good amount in each bottle for the price. I get mine at Walmart so they are easily available. Highly recommend!
Jessica R.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this for my sons to give them extra vitamins. Give my oldest 1 and my other son half as recommended by his pediatrician. They love it cuz it tastes like gummy candy. Come in cute little molds of the diffrent paw patrol characters. Best thing about them other than the price (4.48 at walmart 60) is they are only 1 g of sugar for one vitamin. Only problem i have is the bottle being that kids associate these with candy and the top seems too easy to open.will continue to buy
Cholista S.
Wilmot , OH
I love these and so does my little boy! He thinks they are candy lol so knowing that he likes taking his vitamins is great! I do with they had iron in them though! I will get them again in the future.
Veronica S.