BY INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL WEATHER CALCULATOR

***** THE FREE CALCULATOR FOR IPAD ***** Calculator for iPad Free combines the normal and scientific calculator for free! FEATURES: * Advanced mathematical/scientific buttons in landscape view. * Basic calculation buttons in portrait view. * Calculate with degrees or radials. * Percent button will behave just like the original calculator. * Memory buttons will also behave just like the original calculator. * Button sound is mutable * Invisible backspace button by sliding/swiping the result screen with your finger. UPGRADE OPTIONS: With 7 skin designs the upgraded Calculator for iPad will offer you much more than the original calculator. No advertisements and a bigger screen. The user experience will be even better. With the included HD images and skins your calculator will be ready to roll at all times. THEMES: * Standard Theme * Silver Keyboard Theme * Retro Grey Theme * Sticky Notes Theme * Pink Keyboard Theme * Happy Pink Theme * Wooden Theme This is the best calculator for iPad. Just see and be amazed by the simplicity and functionality of this application. see more...

• Is this better than the regular calculator?10 Answers
  • Has anyone else downloaded this for their iPad?7 Answers
  • What makes this so special compared to the calculator that Apple ...1 Answers
Karen M.
Las Vegas, NV
I downloaded this to my iPad and it has done a huge help. I use this for school, home and shopping. It always good to have a calculator on hand. This app is easy to use, it has never failed or made my iPad slower.
Brenda A.
San Diego, CA
Is there anything better than a great app that is free? When I first downloaded this app I thought it would be the basic calculator but when you flip your iPad it turns into a scientific calculator for those still in school for algebra or those of us who want to seem smarter by having more than just your basic calculator when doing math on your iPad. It really is a GREAT app.
Victoria H.
Techie Expert Level 3
This feature on my iPad is my go to! It's accessible easy to use and accurate as well! I like how when my iPad is turned landscape it allows more features to be used for better calculations!
Mireya J. R.
Portland, OR
Love love love this app. Perfect for me! It has saved me so many times! Lol math class has been made easier with this handy tool. Perfect for trying to find a quick answer for something. Much needed, I think I use it everyday at least once a day. Lol
Melissa C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I did not need to purchase a calculator for my Statistics class all because of this app. Saved me over $100. I continue to use it almost daily for errands, etc. Love it.
Ella W.
Memphis, TN
I love that when you flip your screen and it rotates it turns into a scientific calculator. Very helpful since my iPad didn't come with a calculator preinstalled. And it's epically awesome because it's free. Love it!
Alejandra R.
Chino, CA
THIS APP IS VERY USEFUL AND IT COMES IN HAND WHEN YOU NEED WHAT I LOVE ABOUT IT ALSO CONTAINS A SCIENTIFIC CALCULATOR WHEN YOU TILT YOUR PHONE HORIZONTALLY. I COMES IN HAND VERY NICELY WHEN NEEDED.
Hallie M.
Gainesville , FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Calcuators are a must for me so to have this is great. But I mean theres no need to download it when your phone already comes with it. well the apple products do,
Emily H.
buffalo, NY
It's a great quick and easy calculator. If you're in a rush this is great. Very helpful. If you turn It sideways it gives you more options.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
I love this calculator. It is perfect for the quick math that needs done. It isn't anything really advanced which is perfect for me!
Brenda C.
Is this better than the regular calculator?
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
Has anyone else downloaded this for their iPad?
Jordan S.
Louisville, Ky
What makes this so special compared to the calculator that Apple already provides?