Home & GardenLawn & GardenOutdoorsInternational Leisure Products Inc.
Swimline Blue Round Overlap Pool Liner - 48/52 in Deep

For an easy way to keep your pool protected, use the Swimline Blue Round Overlap Pool Liner - 48/52 in. Deep. Its durable double-welded seams and 15-year limited warranty ensure dependability. The lamiclear process provides maximum chemical and UV protection, too. About SplashNet Xpress SplashNet Xpress is dedicated to providing consumers with safe, high-quality pool products delivered in a fast and friendly manner. While it's adding new product lines all the time, SplashNet Xpress already handles pool maintenance items, toys and games, cleaning and maintenance devices, solar products, and aboveground pools.

How much will it cost to get put in
Start your review of International Leisure Products Inc. Swimline Blue Round Overlap Pool Liner - 48/52 in. Deep!
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
My dad has a pool liner for on top! There good for bad weather. Save leave and other things from getting in the pool
Kyla A.
This product was recommended to me by a friend, so I had to try it out for myself. If you haven't tried it I would recommend giving it a try!
Tina H.
I love this I want this I need this and I have to have this now now now I need it
Selena S.
Orange Cove, CA
This is a great product ill give it five stars ! Works and helps protect from sun damage ,algae ect...
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
International Leisure Products Inc. Swimline Blue Round Overlap Pool Liner - 48/52 in. Deep uploaded by Brenda G.
My Daughter and her husband had to replace the pool liner. I was here helping and I don't think he had much faith as my Daughter did. It stayed in place looks great and they won't have that worry about that any time soon. It was fairly quickly done.
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Really great pool liner. holds up to the elements very well. got ours a while back and it's still holding up amazingly. a little pricey, but totally worth it.
Taylor J.
This is great. I recommend it for the outdoors. It is an amazing product. I love it.
Lena C.
Westwego , LA
Keeps my pool looking great every year. Its really big so I would suggest using two people to help you put it in. This liner is pretty durable with all the water and sunlight it endures.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...