International Leisure Products Inc. LOL™ 54-in Cow inflatable Ride-On Pool Toy

BY INTERNATIONAL LEISURE PRODUCTS INC.

Who let the animals in the pool? Get crazy with this jumbo wacky 54" animal inspired ride-on float. This Laugh Out Loud inflatable float will put a smile on your face. Kids will have a blast riding the waves on the back of a big colorful milk cow complete with horns and a long tail! Constructed of durable vinyl with 2 sturdy handles, this character ride-on is sure to keep you afloat all summer long. Large enough for 2 kids or 1 adult. Includes repair patch kit. see more...

• This is adorable!!! Do they sell other kinds of animals t...5 Answers
  • Where can i get this?! I love cows and this is absolutely...6 Answers
  • I was curious if this float was really worth the money? 9 Answers
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
We have a pool and love buying all sorts of floats. Last year we did a pool theme, we had donut floats, popsicle floats, pizza floats, pretzel floats, etc. This cow float is adorable!! What kid, or adult wouldn't love it?
Erica S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
We have the whale & dolphin and they've lasted for years now. They haven't popped or even got 1 tiny hole and the color has not faded in the sun like many of my other brand ones have.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Best pool buy summer 2016 it's funny , it's durable, and stands up to kids rough play. I crack up every time I see it in the pool. Love it probably need another lol
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
THE BIG ANIMAL FLOATS SEEM TO BE IN THIS SUMMER. I NEED TO GET ONE. I REALLY BEEN LIKING THE SWAN ONE EVERYONE HAS, BUT I'M GOING TO GET THE COW, NO ONE HAS THAT ONE
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
I don't own this but my daughter was sitting here and she saw and told me to click on it and now she wants it and we don't even own a pool lol
DanN C.
Addison, TX
Super Fun and holds air really well! This is a summer must have! This comfortable cow will leave you relaxed and ready to enjoy the sun!
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Fun product for kids ! Great for thway summer ! Great product ! I really recommend it ! It's great easy to use! Fantastic !!!
Lisbeth S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Loveeeee it!!!!!! Esto es perfecto para un dia de playa, de relax, para un buen bronceado es ideal. Para unas fotos geniales
Brenna S.
The kids will definitely have a field day with this. Nice and sturdy, super safe, and large size. Totally worth the price!
Jasmine B.
I have never seen this beffor ! i looks so much fun for kids, i definitely have to buy for my brothers and sisters.
Fatma E.
Cool???????????????????????
Bethany R.
Greenville, MO
I was curious if this float was really worth the money?
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
Where can i get this?! I love cows and this is absolutely adorable!
Karina P.
This is adorable!!! Do they sell other kinds of animals that are inflatables?