BY INTERNATIONAL E-ZUP

Deco 10x10 Instant Outdoor Pavilion by E-Z UP offers a way to escape the sun while beautifying your property. The sturdy aluminum frame features a mocha finish for lasting good looks and a designer outdoor fabric top with vented roof. Quick connecting curtains are included with solid color tiebacks that contrast stylishly with top and valance accent. Bring a resort look to your outside living space and create a lasting impression with family and guests! see more...

Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
This product is fantastic. We bought it last year for our backyard. It met our expectations. It's easy to set up and very sturdy. Definitely recommended.
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
I absolutely LOVE this for when I want to be outside, but I don't want the hot sun beating down on me making me uncomfortable.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
I love this product very much. I don't think I would be able to live without it . I will for sure be buying more
Erin H.
Ringgold, GA
We used these at my friends wedding last year . It was a lakeside wedding and they looked beautiful . Sturdy to