BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #19 in Cream Cheese

Made with real milk, cream & sugar. see more...

Michaela C.
Michaela C.
I feel so much better about drinking Simply Pure than a traditional coffee creamer, and Vanilla is my favorite variety.  The lack of strange chemicals is great, and the fact that it tastes good and is affordable is a huge bonus!
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Smiths, AL
I love this creamer. Paired up with my coffee in the morning is the way to start my day!!
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Frankfort, KY
I love this creamer, it's amazing and I like that there is a flip top making it easy to open and access. The fact that it is made from all natural ingredients makes me feel good about getting this product. Makes your boring coffee come alive in the morning! smells great too!
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Camden, NY
This is my favorite coffee creamer! I love the international delight brand as a whole though. Good value and the taste is great (adds the cream/milk and sugar in one step.) I am a repeat customer of this product and I don't see myself buying another coffee creamer every again
Allyssa H.
Allyssa H.
Orange, VA
International Delight is the only Coffee Creamer I buy. I was excited to see they have made Simply Pure! Vanilla is my favorite! Such a great taste!
Isabella S.
Isabella S.
Chapmansboro, TN
I really LOVE THIS creamer. I love the simplicity of it and that you know exactly what you are drinking! The taste is also very nice. However, this tiny size barely lasts me a week. I haven't been able to find a larger size and I'm not sure larger sizes are made. That would be awesome!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Tastes great. I love the way this tastes. Its also affordable and easy to find. I qouls buy again.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL
Did anyone else find this too sweet? I thought it was sickeningly sweet when compared to equal amounts of my regular creamer.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Simpsonville, SC
I find it is way too sweet. I do not know if it is the artificial sweeteners or whatever, but it upsets my stomach when I try to use it. I do not recommend it.
Kalisha C.