Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#27 in Cream Cheese
Made with real milk, cream & sugar.
Photos (4)
Cathy J.
Cathy J.
Frankfort, KY

I love this creamer, it's amazing and I like that there is a flip top making it easy to open and access. The fact that it is made from all natural ingredients makes me feel good about getting this product. Makes your boring coffee come alive in the morning! smells great too!
Stacy S.
Stacy S.

Tastes great. I love the way this tastes. Its also affordable and easy to find. I qouls buy again.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Camden, NY

This is my favorite coffee creamer! I love the international delight brand as a whole though. Good value and the taste is great (adds the cream/milk and sugar in one step.) I am a repeat customer of this product and I don't see myself buying another coffee creamer every again
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL

Did anyone else find this too sweet? I thought it was sickeningly sweet when compared to equal amounts of my regular creamer.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Simpsonville, SC

I find it is way too sweet. I do not know if it is the artificial sweeteners or whatever, but it upsets my stomach when I try to use it. I do not recommend it.
Kalisha C.