Add a Photo

By International Delight

#15 in Cream Cheese
Made with real milk, cream & sugar.
Photo (1)
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY

I am a coffee lover, all my mornings start with a cup of coffee with milk and two sugars. I did not think there could be something better than that. I did not know that International Delight® Simply Pure® Coffee Creamers had me a surprise. When I used my coupon, did not have many expectations about this product. I had used on other occasions creamer and I was not very attractive. I chose the taste of hazelnut Hazelnut because it is perfect in flavor and sweet. I added it to my coffee and changed it forever. My gourmet coffee now while having the delicious coffee flavor that I love. Simply Pure is perfect for coffee lovers like me. Use coffee Creamer is all you need to start the day. I received this product for free from bzzagent for testing and reviews purposes but all opinions are mine
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA

I usually have a quick cup of coffee in the morning and ready to go. However, when I added Delight® Simply Pure® Coffee Creamer into my coffee for the first time I just wanted to stop and indulge. My coffee morning routine gained new meaning: relax and enjoy the moment just before another day will start. The coffee creamer has very pleasant nutty aroma and tastes delicious! I really love the idea of minimum ingredients! Simply pure - simply perfect!
Kay K.

International Delight's "Simply Pure®" Hazelnut Coffee Creamer is pretty much what I expected it to be - a regular but solid creamer. I thought it would taste different than ID's normal hazelnut creamer but it didn't which is weird considering the ingredients aren't the same. In short, I wouldn't buy this again because it's more expensive than the regular but I would recommend it to someone who cares about what's in the bottle.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.

International Delight created a winner with this coffee creamer. A friend shared with me how much she loves this and that it is all natural. I bought it several days ago and when this runs out I will be buying more. Most coffee creamers are filled with junk. Not this one!
Kay K.

Did you taste a difference between ID's "Simply Pure" and their regular hazelnut creamer?

Join Now