International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry Gourmet Coffee Creamer 32 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Alyssa A.

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #76 in Cream Cheese

Smooth white chocolate flavor and the luscious taste of ripe raspberries. see more...

Krista G.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
This creamer is amazing! I bounce between creamer flavors but this is one of my all time favorites. The raspberry flavor does not taste artificial or have a weird aftertaste. The white chocolate creates an unforgettable smooth flavor pairing with your coffee. I wish this came in sugar free because I would use it everyday!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I can't even describe how awesome this is!! I can only find it at one store in my area and I stock up. it's so sweet goes well with Chi tea sounds odd but it's wonderful
Megan A.
Megan A.
Glen St Mary, FL
So my husband and I were bored with the same coffee creamer we were using at the time (November of last year) so we gave this one a try. It was WAY out of our comfort zone which made me want to try it even more. We haven't stopped buying it since. And I think we buy 3 or more a week because we are coffee drinking fools lol. Just bought a new one today!! LOVE THIS STUFF
Kendra A.
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
If you don't like sweet, this probably isn't the creamer for you. However, I do find this absolutely amazing! I don't use a lot in my coffee, just enough to take the bitterness out a bit and it's perfect. It reminds me of black raspberry milkshakes I had as a child.
I have a sister in law who uses it in hot chocolate as well. I always have a bottle of this in my fridge!
Audra H.
Audra H.
Gainesville
While I've yet to be disappointed with anything ID has come up with, this flavor is by far my absolute favorite!! It's fruity and chocolatey without being grainy (like some of the chocolate based flavors are). What's even cooler is that you don't have to use a ton of it to make your coffee great, which works for me because I'm a diabetic. Love this!!
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
I love this flavor!! It definitely has a great raspberry taste and is a great way to add some excitement to a regular cup of coffee. It even makes the cheap free coffee at work taste much much better. One of my favorite flavors of creamer.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
I find this product can get very sweet very fast so start out with a small amount and add more if need be. I think the white chocolate is way sweeter than regular chocolate but the raspberry flavor is such a great change. Good creamer but hard to find
ASHLEY J.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
Really it gets 4.5 stars. It is so good, but I personally wish it was just a touch stronger flavor wise. I want to taste more, without drowning in it :). I definitely recommend it though.
Sharayah G.
Sharayah G.
Keizer, OR
This is a MUST HAVE for coffee Drinkers. I have gotten everyone in my famiky hooked on it lol. I buy it at winco and Wal-Mart normally. It is freaking amazing!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This creamer definitely has a lot of flavor! It was a bit too sweet for me. But the major turn-off was the chemical taste, I'm guessing from the raspberry flavoring. I was a bummed since I love white chocolate raspberry mochas and had high hopes for this flavor. I love almost everything else from International Delight though so still glad I gave it a try. Won't be purchasing again.
Amanda L.