BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

International Delight® Sweet & Creamy Original Iced Coffee Drink.
Ready to drink - pour over ice.
Coffeehouse drink.
Made with 100% premium Arabica coffee.
Half gallon (1.89 L).

Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I love iced coffee and I tried this thinking that it would be an easier choice to have at home than making it on my own or purchasing every day. This coffee is good, but has so much sweetener in it that it masks most of the coffee flavor. Great idea, but I'd prefer a lower sugar content and less of a list of chemicals that I don't recognize.
Megan B.
Greenacres, Fl
One of my favorite pre-made coffee's out there. I love that is has just the right amount of sweetness (not too sweet) and taste good enough to come from starbucks or dunking donuts. Super easy to pour this in my cup and head off to a day of work or school.
Poorva B.
I love love love this brand's iced coffees, all of them are delicious and so convenient to have in your fridge :D i finish them in a day sometimes :P definitely try it out
Chikamnario U.
Not the biggest fan of this. I think it is way too sweet and there is something about the taste that is slightly off to me. Maybe it's because the sweetness and coffee taste don't blend together the best.
Darinda B.
Beaver Falls, NY
I have tried just about every flavor of this iced coffee and I have lved all of them this is wonderful because not only are the flavors awesome but I'm saveingmoney I usually soend at least 3.00 a cup or so for an iced coffee at mcdonalds I get more than a cup in this carton .
Montana D.
Monticello, KY
I love iced coffee but I could never find one that worked for me,meaning buying in coffee shops is expensive! But this product is perfect for me!!! I love it
Bridgette T.
I found the coffee flavor in it to be too bitter and the sweetness to be too strong and not blended well with the coffee. Won't be repurchasing.
Pahoua L.
Fast and easy when you're on the go. I add some extra sugar, I like my coffee sweet. Many flavors to choose from, and price is great.
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Absolutely delicious! My go to for iced coffee/light frap type of drinks!! I've tried many flavors but this one is my fave!!
Keysha C.
Not a fan of ice coffee have tried different flavors to try and love it but just not my cup of coffee. Lol