BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

• Water
  • Palm Oil
  • Corn Syrup
  • Contains 2% or Less of: Maltodextrin
  • Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate
  • Natural And Artificial Flavors

• Does this have a weird, chemically aftertaste like some s...1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Kingsland, GA
One of my resolutions in 2018 was lower my sugar intake. I was able to get rid of sweets easy by my coffee creamer was something I could not sacrifice. I cant even taste the difference between this product and the sugar coffee creamer. I love this product and I can enjoy my coffee guilt free.
Tish D.
Greer, SC
This is one of my morning staples. When I started Weight watcher a few years back I was determined to cut calories from my diet but I still wanted my food and drinks to taste great. I have about one to two cups of coffee a day and I was looking for a creamer that provided me the great taste of the original flavor without all the sugars and calories. What I love about the creamer is that it has just he right amount of sweetness without all the added sugar and most importantly the calories. You do not have to sacrifice taste to get rid of the unwanted calories.
Bryan M.
Dandridge, TN
I make sure I have these stocked at my work desk. I do not like powdered cream, which they have free at work. These are grwat because they tase great, its not a big box and they are low in calories/carbs which is perfect for my diet plan.
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
I try not to drink sugar when I can help it. This sugar free creamer is sweet enough so I don't have to add any sugar packets. I also love the flavor! I honestly can't tell the difference between the sugar free and the regular so why not go sugar free!!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
I keep these stashed in my desk at work. Work serves only plain creamer and I find that pointless, I gotta have flavor in my coffee. I like the French vanilla flavor for a nice spring change up.
crystal j.
2,057 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I purchased the creamer singles they're great to take with you to go and I love the flavor French vanilla now comes in a sugar-free which is great
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
Does this have a weird, chemically aftertaste like some sugar free products? Does it taste like regular French vanilla creamer?