International Delight Simply Pure Caramel Coffee Creamer uploaded by Kalyn S.International Delight Simply Pure Caramel Coffee Creamer uploaded by Jessica B.

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

• Skim Milk
  • Cane Sugar
  • Cream
  • Contains 2% or Less of Natural Flavor
  • Guar Gum

Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
This new simply pure caramel coffee creamer by international delight is very yummy. It is gluten-free and made with real ingredients like cream sugar, and natural caramel flavoring. I like adding it to hot or cold coffee it is very affordable and delicious
Kalyn S.
Hands down - one of THE best coffee creamers I've ever had! It's so light but so delicious. The flavor is phenomenal but not overpowering to the coffee. Affordable. You can find this almost anywhere.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I like these because they use real milk and real sugar and it is so creamy and delicious! I only wish they would carry these in full size! I always have to buy two just to last me. Overall the taste is awesome and I recommend others to try!!
China G.
Lake Village, IN
I love this creamer. And I love knowing what I'm putting into my body even more! This stuff tastes great and I use it in my coffee daily. It's definitely not dunkin but it's just as close! I definitely recommend this to coffee lovers alike!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
I have been mixing this with my vanilla creamer half and half to make an amazing cup of coffee. I no longer go to Starbucks since I've found this little recipe. It's not overly sweet if you don't add to much. I love the natural side of it and that there are no yucky ingredients in it. I wish they had an organic option but this is the next best thing. If you use to much it will be overly sweet so just go light at first until you learn how much you like. I also use this for my homemade frappachinos.
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
I think I'm a little obsessed with caramel coffee creamer's! This one taste farm fresh and bought it a couple times that because I love it so yummy! It has a great flavor
Jessica B.
This stuff is awful! I usually only primarily use International Delight and have liked most of the flavors I've tried, but I just could NOT stomach the Simply Pure line in the Caramel flavor. At first, I thought the taste was off due to my coffee maker needing to be cleaned. Once I cleaned it, the flavor was still bad. This was a BIG no from me! I'll continue buying the brand, but will stay away from the Simply Pure line.
Gabby R.
El Paso, TX
Simply Pure, Simply the Best! I loved the creamer. It is rich, creamy and full of flavor, yet not excessively sweet. I am a frequent consumer of International Delight creamers and I can honestly say there is a difference. My boyfriend enjoyed it as well, and he isn't a big fan of trying new things often. I will definitely be purchasing this creamer again soon in another flavor.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
This creamer is okay. It's not my favorite, and I probably won't buy it again. I can barely taste a difference in my coffee, even when I put a little extra in there. Not impressed- I'll stick to my usual creamer!
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
I have been looking for a healthier option for my coffee creamer and spotted this at my local grocery store. This product has not artificial ingredients and it taste great!! I can't wait to try the other flavors!