International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee uploaded by Amanda H.International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee uploaded by Amanda H.

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

The Perfect Pick-Me-Up!Bring the delicious taste of the coffeehouse right to your fridge! Made with distinctive coffee beans, our iced coffee hits the sweet spot every time.

Kierianne L.
Falls Church, VA
Wow! This is a wonderful substitute for hot coffee in the morning. I usually don’t have time to make coffee before I head out to work and just a couple of this does the job perfectly. Are usually get very shaky when I drink hot coffee but with this, I don’t which feels great. It is a little pricey but it did last me a week so I looked at it as a dollar a day I could’ve spent on coffee.
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
Love love love ❤️ I recently purchased this at Kroger because I had a coupon for it and I fell in love. The taste is so rich and creamy! The coffee gives me the extra boost I need at work. I am definitely going to be purchasing again with or without a coupon. The price I pay for one carton is less than the price I pay for a Starbucks coffee.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Wow I'm hooked.I love the flavor it takes the bitterness of coffee away.I start my morning this Summer with this creamy Iced coffee.I love the flavor.Great packaging keeps the iced coffee fresh.I know that I will be buying this over and over again.I would recommend this to anyone.I might not share mine maybe a taste.The price is great buy your own.
ana w.
Springfield, TN
I LOVE THIS COFFEE! I TRIED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME A FEW WEEKS AGO, LOVED THE HOLIDAY PACKAGING. IT HAS A PERFECT MOCHA AND SALTED CARAMEL FLAVOR! THE ONLY THING I HATE IS THIS SEEMS TO BE A VERY HARD PRODUCT TO FIND IN MY AREA, I HATE IT BECAUSE I WOULD DRINK THIS ALL YEAR LONG
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this flavor of international delight coffee. I have been on the hunt for it since October as it was my FAVORITE last fall! I am praying that it comes back in 2017 so I can stock up on it again! Best Iced Coffee!!
Annie H.
I usually don't drink coffee, but I had gotten a free coupon from Giant. I got the mocha flavor, and it's so good! I mix equals parts of the coffee and milk together, and it's the perfect combo! 10/10 would recommend :)
liz O.
This iced coffee is my every morning while I head to work I buy this at my local grocery store is affordable & every time i have someone over I tell them to try this! I highly recommend :)
Amanda H.
Circleville, OH
I love love love the flavor of this mocha drink. The salted caramel is subtle, so it doesn't overpower the delicious mocha taste. I love starting my day with an ice cold cup. It seems a bit expensive for a half gallon, but not when compared to buying a single serving each day. Just one iced drink would cost me the same as this whole container.
Chelsie Aryn M.
Berne, NY
It is really sweet and creamy tasting so as long as you have a sweet tooth for your coffee you will really enjoy the flavor. The price at most stores is really great and they are usually on sale 2/6$. Deff recommend trying the International Delight iced coffees plenty of flavors to choose from.
Bree C.
I tried this today for the first time, and I was highly impressed. I tasted more mocha than the salted Carmel, however, you could still taste the salted Carmel. I felt like price was reasonable for the product. Overall, I enjoyed it, and will repurchase!
Joselyn M.
New Braunfels, TX
Is this coffee overwhelmingly taste like caramel?? Or can you still taste the actually coffee?
Do these best a regular iced coffee