BeveragesCoffee & TeaInternational Delight
International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee

International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee

by International Delight

The Perfect Pick-Me-Up!Bring the delicious taste of the coffeehouse right to your fridge! Made with distinctive coffee beans, our iced coffee hits the sweet spot every time.

Do you add anything else to your drink when using this?
how do you guys like this? is it a strong coffee taste? i hate watered down coffee ):
Is this new flavor ? I haven't seen these in the store yet.
Start your review of International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Iced Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Jazmin L.
Longview, TX
Esta leche le da el toque perfecto a tu café frío, es muy rica. Simplemente el sabor que necesitas para un delicioso café.
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
So good. I'm in heaven when I have one of these in my fridge! The flavor is so amazing. Tastes just like if you would go to a coffee shop to get it
Jaylynne F.
Greenfield, IN
Im an avid coffee drinker, especially of the cold brew. This is forever and always my go to coffee! I don’t even have to add ice. Just dump into a cup and go about my day. It’s the perfect combination on sweet and coffee flavored. I would recommend this to everyone. Seriously.
Jennifer G.
Seriously, this is like manna from God in the morning! It has a distinct caramel flavor, but the salted adds just a bit more body to it! This is the one I do not need any Creamer with!
Dawn P.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I soooo love this iced coffee!! The taste is amazing 👏 I love to drink the iced coffee in the afternoon when it's hotter out. I love any coffee with Caramel! The mix of flavors in this coffee is perfect 👌 and yummy 😋!! If you're a coffee lover like me....I highly recommend this coffee! Bye bye Starbucks! ☕🧊🥤
Amanda V.
Brookville, IN
I love coffee and I love salted caramel. I feel like the price is fair. This product was good and I would repurchase in the future.
Tishoma  R.
Fayetteville, TN
This is my guys go to at home coffee drink. He drinks it at home, I also send it with his breakfast on his way out the door to work. I prefer hot coffee as he prefers cold coffee so we love both in this house!! He has tried many types of cold coffee however the International Delight is his current favorite!! If you’re a fan of cold coffee drinks this is in high comparison to the Starbucks brand!
Husna D.
If i want to have the salted caramel mocha drink i get this one and keep it at home because it will last me about 2 weeks. It is very cheap too. And is worth it. It tastes just like a fresh one that you would buy at a coffee shop.
Angela S.
Ok this is one of the bests. I could drink this all day long. The salted caramel tastes great and I love how rich and creamy it is. Price is fair based on servings.
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
Love love love ❤️ I recently purchased this at Kroger because I had a coupon for it and I fell in love. The taste is so rich and creamy! The coffee gives me the extra boost I need at work. I am definitely going to be purchasing again with or without a coupon. The price I pay for one carton is less than the price I pay for a Starbucks coffee.