Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerOreo
International Delight Coffee Creamer - 1qt

International Delight Oreo Coffee Creamer - 1qt

What happens when you pair your crave-worthy creamer with the flavor of America’s favorite cookie? You get a great combination! And that’s what we’ve done. Introducing OREO cookie flavored creamer from International Delight.  2018 OREO and the OREO Wafer Design are trademarks of Mondelez International Group

Instruction
Keep refrigerated.
Shake well.
Use within two weeks of opening but no later than date stamped on label.

INGREDIENTS: WATER, CANE SUGAR, PALM OIL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: COCOA (PROCESSED WITH ALKALI), SODIUM CASEINATE* (A MILK DERIVATIVE), DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CARRAGEENAN, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE, SALT.

Does it actually taste like Oreo?
How this taste ?
Is this creamer overly sweet?
Start your review of International Delight Oreo Coffee Creamer - 1qt!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
This coffee creamer is everythingggggg! My all time favorite! Now if I could just start finding it in my stores again that would be awesome!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
International Delight Oreo Coffee Creamer - 1qt uploaded by Jenn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This particular flavor in creamers is by far my favorite. It tastes just like an Oreo! The flavor is very on point and if you like the cookie you'll love this one. I have several different flavors but this one is my goto. It's very rich in flavor and very affordable to treat yourself with. No cons with this one! #bonechina #royalalbertchinaset International Delight Oreo Coffee Creamer - 1qt #internationaldelight #oreo #coffee #breakfast #coffeecreamer #foods #bestof2019
Kimberly M.
Los Angeles, CA
International Delight Oreo Coffee Creamer - 1qt uploaded by Kimberly M.
Purchased at: Target
Boy, was I skeptical to try this in fears it would be too sweet or in fears that the marketing of this product wouldn't taste like it says! You guys........ this tastes EXACTLY like oreos. There is no gimmick here. It's as if I crushed oreos into my coffee and it's the greatest thing. Everytime I have to restock on creamer, this is THE ONE. It's not super sweet which I love, and the fact that you can adjust your coffee to your liking is the best part. If you want your coffee to be super sweet, just add a touch more! No kidding, I can literally just drink the creamer straight up with some ice or something 😭😂 It is SO good! Please please International Delight, NEVER discontinue this!!! International Delight Oreo Coffee Creamer - 1qt
Regina T.
Cassville, MO
Tastes absolutely great! Reminds me of dunking Oreos in milk as a kid. Perfect pairing with coffee. Just the right amount of sweetness.
Barbie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
International Delights Oreo cookie leaves my coffee tasting great. I love the creamy and flavored taste.
Rachael H.
International Delight Oreo Coffee Creamer - 1qt uploaded by Rachael H.
I'm not typically an oreo person but my roommate loves it so I tried it, and it's my new favorite creamer! I can't get enough of it!
Flo R.
Yummy. If you love oreos, you'll love this. This tastes just like oreos in your coffee. I think the amount for the price is just right.
Jocie M.
Nelsonville, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
i’m really picky with my coffee, and this is just perfect for me! it gives the coffee so much flavor and it tastes great
Jess D.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
A little too sweet for my liking but if you like sweetness then this would be great for you. It’s affordable compared to the others and a good value for the price.
Brooke B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This sucks. The creamer itself is smooth and okay. It’s not very sweet. But it doesn’t taste like Oreo at all. If I add chocolate syrup maybe it tastes like a HINT of Oreo. But the creamer tastes like a regular hazelnut creamer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hannah C.
il y a 2 ans
Emily H. have you tried this? It’s so yummy!
Tia B. il y a 7 mois
Yes, it’s soooo good! My fav at the moment.
Shirell B.
il y a 3 ans
Yolanda C. il y a 2 ans
Yes. It is delicious! I use it in hot and cold coffee. I even use this in tea sometimes. The price is right at around $2.49-$2.99 depending on the store. You can also get it on sale.