BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

With One Touch Latte, you can transform any cup of coffee into a deliciously frothy latte with the simple press of a button.

amy s.
Des Moines, WA
1,281 reviews
I really wanted to love this but couldn’t. It has a nice flavor but that’s about all it has going for it. The foam lasts about 2 seconds and the flavor disappears with it. You need a lot of the product to actually taste it. I wasn’t super impressed.
Susan h.
Orlando, FL
From my blog: Thingssusanloves.com

Hi my name is Susan and I am a Starbucks addict. Yes it is time to quit being in denial, admit my addiction and start my way down the road of recovery. My turning point.... realizing that I had seven rewards on my account. Do you know how much Starbucks you have to buy to acquire seven rewards? Also, I had used some of them! I was spending way to much on this nectar of the gods that I am sure saved at least three people a week from being throttled by me. But my coffee at home and work just seem so MEH compared to my venti skinny caramel macchiatto that was made with love and handed to me in that cup with the wrap designed just to protect me from the harm of burning my hands on it's glorious hotness!
What is a girl to do? Then while watching tv one night I see this, like a sign from above (no, not from heaven! I live in Florida so I am sure the factory is above me on the map) But does it work? How does it taste? That cup looks very frothy and I have fell for those type things before.Those k cups that come with extras and promise to deliver a delectable cup of frothy brew that rivals that made by your favorite barista... and I have always been disappointed!
I gave in..now lets try it...I made a cup of my favorite blend, sat it on the counter, shook the can, and braced my self. The force that it came out with was impressive. and let me warn you, it does not come out of the can like whipped cream. It shoots down into the cup! I was expecting the froth to come straight from the can. I mean I know it says it is creamer but I am the type of girl that likes a little coffee with her cream. This creamer was very thick and has an amazing soft mocha taste. The froth is formed at the top when the creamer mixes with the coffee and is closer to perfection than I would think I could get from a can.
All in all I am very happy with this creamer! Will it replace my starbucks in my heart? Obviously coffee made by some one else in a cup with that lovely green siren on it will always be dear to me, but I can live with this at the rate of multiple cups for what I would pay for one! I can't wait to try the other flavors offered! Currently vanilla and caramel. I am sure that if these stick around there will be a pumpkin for you fall flavor lovers!
Alyssa H.
Yuuuummmmm is the best way to describe this product! My husband enjoys drinking coffee in the morning together and I am not much of a coffee drinker! This mousse makes it much more flavorful and I feel like I’m getting a special treat in the morning!
Jen M.
I was not looking forward to the $4/7servings for an at home product, but gave it a try when on sale. I used it in a cafe americano style drink. (Espresso grounds, but a cup of hot water over shot size.). The water I used was near boiling hot. (I imagine some of the problems people were having may be related to how hot their beverage was.).

I followed the directions exactly, it came out better than I thought. It was a touch sweeter than I liked and it was creamy. My coffee was extremely strong and the flavors balanced out. I imagined it being slightly sweet for me, would make it nice for people who like it sweet. Ten sugar people may still need to add sugar. I think for a sweetened product the sweetness is in the range it needs to be to please everyone. If it takes off, they can probably play around with unsweetened varieties.

I think people who are into instant coffee type products will really love this. You may have to play with strength and temperature of your coffee.

At $4 for 7 servings, it only has a price advantage for people that are replacing their Starbucks Lattes, then you may sacrifice flavor slightly depending on the quality and strength of your coffee. You could easily replace McDonald's Lattes, but convenience would depend on your lifestyle.

For people that have several Lattes a day, how is your heart rate? JK. This would only be practical on an unlimited budget for a single person with lots of empty fridge space.

Tips... make coffee hot and follow directions. Wait a few seconds. If it is still to thick and creamy on top, you may be using too cold coffee or too much product.

I used full cup of hot water through cone filter over Cafe Do Brasil espresso grounds, natural filter line gold filter. I left the required room, shook can, held upside down and sprayed 7 seconds. (Quick seconds)
Sam C.
Edit: I'm bumping this up to a four stars. It turns out I didn't press down firm enough. Make sure you press down REALLY firm! It's a way better experience!

I was really excited to try this product. I noticed they it cost nearly $4 for seven uses. It's a great value compared to buying lattes at a coffee shop, but not a great value compared to other coffee creamers. It took a few tries to get the hang of it. I didn't press down long enough, so the foam disappeared after 5 minutes. I figured I hold it down long enough for it to cover the entire surface of the beverage (7 to 8 seconds). The mocha flavor is very subtle. I prefer strong chocolate flavor with my mochas, so I recommend trying other flavors if you feel the same way. Overall, it's not a horrible product, but I won't be including it in my usual coffee routine. This post was sponsored by International Delight® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Tay S.
This
was my first time trying out this product which I was really excited
about. I love lattes so being able to try this out was cool thanks to
Crowdtap I got to try it for free, and I tried the mocha flavor
which alone taste really good! I tried the one touch latte alone with my
coffee and also tried it with creamer to see if there's a taste
difference and it is. It doesn't change the consistently of the one
touch latte at all so no worries there, just taste a bit different but
not in a bad way. Maybe it's just me, but it is a bit tricky to get it
just right at first. It didn't just come out like I thought that it
would, I have to practice working with it different ways to get it to
fill up right. I followed the instructions on the can and I just didn't
like the way it ended up. So I tweeked it a bit myself because it did
sit on top of my coffee just fine (which I make in a Keurig) but it
didn't seem to mix well so I mixed it up a bit myself & it tasted
pretty good.
Kayla B.
Wake Forest, NC
So I actually purchased this after getting a $1 off coupon. I was curious and figured for a few bucks it was worth a try. I grabbed the Mocha flavor and tried it the next morning. It takes a couple tries to figure out how to do it the best but just hold the nozzle down firmly and it'll do its thing. It's pretty neat to watch and as you see in the picture, it was frothy. If you don't drink it quickly then the froth disappears and it kinda feels like you added chocolate milk to your coffee. I'll probably try the caramel flavor to see if I prefer it. But overall it's better than expected and worth giving a try :)

Pros:
- Frothy
- Fun to do
- Good taste
- Easy to use

Cons:
- Leaves a sticky residue in your mug. I have to hand wash them after instead of using the dishwasher. Not a big deal but something to point out.
- Doesn't work well with cold drinks.
- Froth doesn't stay around for more than a couple minutes.
Bhavika C.
AUSTIN, TX
I decided to try the Mocha flavor !! The
International Delight One Touch Latte creamer comes in a nice can bottle which
is super easy to use & much like spray wipe cream. I love Lattes. You can
make about seven-eight Lattes from one can.(still haven't yet finished my first
can) Definitely it's much cheaper when compared to my Starbucks latte or mocha
for which I pay almost $4 for each drink.International Delight One Touch Latte
creamer makes having a Latte at home/work quick and easy. Plus, you can make it
to your taste. I like mine with a nice smooth mocha flavor. This foamy goodness
is a life saver ! Going out for coffee everyday was getting expensive, but now
this allows me to have the benefit of a coffeehouse latte without even leaving
my house ! I will be buying more of these ! It is now a daily must-have !
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I decided to try out this product thinking it was going to make my home coffees a little more enjoyable, but really it's not worth it. It's a $1 more than the creamers I usually buy and the spout thing is hard to push down. It sits on top of the coffee and I have to stir it in. If I manage to get it far enough it the cup it just floats back to the top. Not very latte like. It says it has 7 servings in it but because of trying to get it to work the way it's supposed to I can't even tell what a serving is. I can't even tell much of the flavor for it. Too much effort and not worth the expense. I'm going back to my regular creamer and if I want it frothy I'll use whip cream. It'll actually save me money.
Cheryl W.
I really enjoyed the mocha flavor and it was easy to use. I followed the directions and held the button for about 7 seconds and it frothed up nicely. It mixed in with coffee in a slow manner which I thoroughly enjoyed because the mocha flavor lasted throughout the day. "This post was sponsored by International Delight® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
As someone who Likes a little coffee with their cream ☺ does this replace regular creamer fairly well? Or am I probably going to still want more creamer along with it?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where I can buy it? I loves to buy it. Thanks
Chelsey B.
East Earl , PA
I have yet to give in to the rave of this. Is it as good as they make it sound? I have a decent espresso and frother attachment for lattes. I'm wondering how this would compare
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,256 reviews
Is this whip cream
Where  can I order one touch latte mocca???