International Delight One Touch Latte Mocha

by International Delight

With One Touch Latte, you can transform any cup of coffee into a deliciously frothy latte with the simple press of a button.

Where  can I order one touch latte mocca???
Why can't I buy mocca  one touch latte.??and not  in owensboro Kentucky.  Can I buy  on line????
I have yet to give in to the rave of this. Is it as good as they make it sound? I have a decent espresso and frother attachment for lattes. I'm wondering how this would compare
Start your review of International Delight One Touch Latte Mocha!
Des Moines , WA
1,810 reviews
I really wanted to love this but couldn’t. It has a nice flavor but that’s about all it has going for it. The foam lasts about 2 seconds and the flavor disappears with it. You need a lot of the product to actually taste it. I wasn’t super impressed.
Orlando, FL
From my blog: Thingssusanloves.com

Hi my name is Susan and I am a Starbucks addict. Yes it is time to quit being in denial, admit my addiction and start my way down the road of recovery. My turning point.... realizing that I had seven rewards on my account. Do you know how much Starbucks you have to buy to acquire seven rewards? Also, I had used some of them! I was spending way to much on this nectar of the gods that I am sure saved at least three people a week from being throttled by me. But my coffee at home and work just seem so MEH compared to my venti skinny caramel macchiatto that was made with love and handed to me in that cup with the wrap designed just to protect me from the harm of burning my hands on it's glorious hotness!
What is a girl to do? Then while watching tv one night I see this, like a sign from above (no, not from heaven! I live in Florida so I am sure the factory is above me on the map) But does it work? How does it taste? That cup looks very frothy and I have fell for those type things before.Those k cups that come with extras and promise to deliver a delectable cup of frothy brew that rivals that made by your favorite barista... and I have always been disappointed!
I gave in..now lets try it...I made a cup of my favorite blend, sat it on the counter, shook the can, and braced my self. The force that it came out with was impressive. and let me warn you, it does not come out of the can like whipped cream. It shoots down into the cup! I was expecting the froth to come straight from the can. I mean I know it says it is creamer but I am the type of girl that likes a little coffee with her cream. This creamer was very thick and has an amazing soft mocha taste. The froth is formed at the top when the creamer mixes with the coffee and is closer to perfection than I would think I could get from a can.
All in all I am very happy with this creamer! Will it replace my starbucks in my heart? Obviously coffee made by some one else in a cup with that lovely green siren on it will always be dear to me, but I can live with this at the rate of multiple cups for what I would pay for one! I can't wait to try the other flavors offered! Currently vanilla and caramel. I am sure that if these stick around there will be a pumpkin for you fall flavor lovers!
From my blog: Thingssusanloves.com

International Delight One Touch Latte Mocha uploaded by Sam C.
Edit: I'm bumping this up to a four stars. It turns out I didn't press down firm enough. Make sure you press down REALLY firm! It's a way better experience! I was really excited to try this product. I noticed they it cost nearly $4 for seven uses. It's a great value compared to buying lattes at a coffee shop, but not a great value compared to other coffee creamers. It took a few tries to get the hang of it. I didn't press down long enough, so the foam disappeared after 5 minutes. I figured I hold it down long enough for it to cover the entire surface of the beverage (7 to 8 seconds). The mocha flavor is very subtle. I prefer strong chocolate flavor with my mochas, so I recommend trying other flavors if you feel the same way. Overall, it's not a horrible product, but I won't be including it in my usual coffee routine. This post was sponsored by International Delight® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
International Delight One Touch Latte Mocha uploaded by Tay S.
This was my first time trying out this product which I was really excited about. I love lattes so being able to try this out was cool thanks to Crowdtap I got to try it for free, and I tried the mocha flavor which alone taste really good! I tried the one touch latte alone with my coffee and also tried it with creamer to see if there's a taste difference and it is. It doesn't change the consistently of the one touch latte at all so no worries there, just taste a bit different but not in a bad way. Maybe it's just me, but it is a bit tricky to get it just right at first. It didn't just come out like I thought that it would, I have to practice working with it different ways to get it to fill up right. I followed the instructions on the can and I just didn't like the way it ended up. So I tweeked it a bit myself because it did sit on top of my coffee just fine (which I make in a Keurig) but it didn't seem to mix well so I mixed it up a bit myself & it tasted pretty good.
Wake Forest, NC
International Delight One Touch Latte Mocha uploaded by Kayla B.
So I actually purchased this after getting a $1 off coupon. I was curious and figured for a few bucks it was worth a try. I grabbed the Mocha flavor and tried it the next morning. It takes a couple tries to figure out how to do it the best but just hold the nozzle down firmly and it'll do its thing. It's pretty neat to watch and as you see in the picture, it was frothy. If you don't drink it quickly then the froth disappears and it kinda feels like you added chocolate milk to your coffee. I'll probably try the caramel flavor to see if I prefer it. But overall it's better than expected and worth giving a try :) Pros: - Frothy - Fun to do - Good taste - Easy to use Cons: - Leaves a sticky residue in your mug. I have to hand wash them after instead of using the dishwasher. Not a big deal but something to point out. - Doesn't work well with cold drinks. - Froth doesn't stay around for more than a couple minutes.
1,074 reviews
International Delight One Touch Latte Mocha uploaded by myra H.
I was able to try this out for free about a year ago and have really enjoyed it. I feel like for the price of one latte you easily get 7 or 8 cups from this depending on the size of your mug. The mocha flavor is really nice and isn't too sweet, but was just sweet enough that I didn't feel the need to add extra creamer or sugar. I'm not sure if there's been any additional sizes created but it'd be awesome if there was an even bigger size so that it wouldn't have to be purchased weekly if you're one of those people that has to have at least one cup a day
Austin, TX
I decided to try the Mocha flavor !! The International Delight One Touch Latte creamer comes in a nice can bottle which is super easy to use & much like spray wipe cream. I love Lattes. You can make about seven-eight Lattes from one can.(still haven't yet finished my first can) Definitely it's much cheaper when compared to my Starbucks latte or mocha for which I pay almost $4 for each drink.International Delight One Touch Latte creamer makes having a Latte at home/work quick and easy. Plus, you can make it to your taste. I like mine with a nice smooth mocha flavor. This foamy goodness is a life saver ! Going out for coffee everyday was getting expensive, but now this allows me to have the benefit of a coffeehouse latte without even leaving my house ! I will be buying more of these ! It is now a daily must-have !
Lake Orion, MI
I decided to try out this product thinking it was going to make my home coffees a little more enjoyable, but really it's not worth it. It's a $1 more than the creamers I usually buy and the spout thing is hard to push down. It sits on top of the coffee and I have to stir it in. If I manage to get it far enough it the cup it just floats back to the top. Not very latte like. It says it has 7 servings in it but because of trying to get it to work the way it's supposed to I can't even tell what a serving is. I can't even tell much of the flavor for it. Too much effort and not worth the expense. I'm going back to my regular creamer and if I want it frothy I'll use whip cream. It'll actually save me money.
International Delight One Touch Latte Mocha uploaded by Cheryl W.
I really enjoyed the mocha flavor and it was easy to use. I followed the directions and held the button for about 7 seconds and it frothed up nicely. It mixed in with coffee in a slow manner which I thoroughly enjoyed because the mocha flavor lasted throughout the day. "This post was sponsored by International Delight® as part of a sampling activation for Crowdtap. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review.
This stuff is awesome! I picked up the Mocha and the Caramel flavor at Horrock's farm market the other day (I have yet to try the caramel), and I was pretty excited to try it. One thing I would recommend right out the gate is to not put as much in as they tell you to. At first I tried spraying for the recommended 5-7 seconds, and that was WAY too much creamer and it was way too sweet. I'd recommend maybe 2-3 seconds instead. That way, the can also lasts a little longer, because $4 for 7 servings (I knocked it down a star for the price) is a lot of money. If you like your lattes a little stronger on the coffee side like I do, just spray it for less time and you'll be A+ 10/10.