BeveragesCoffee & TeaInternational Delight
International Delight Mocha Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee

International Delight Mocha Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee

by International Delight

Does this have a lot of sugar? And does it come in other flavors?
Is this worth it? I love iced coffee but am kind of picky about them?
EssTa bien delicioso?
Start your review of International Delight Mocha Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is really good for iced coffee in the morning but I would recommend adding it to milk.in reviews
For me, it's much cheaper buying this then heading over to my local coffee shop each day for iced coffee.. Definitely worth a try.in reviews
Although I do t like international delight creamer, they make a very good iced coffee for a good price.in reviews
Ashley T.
I was so happy when I first saw that International Delight came out with iced coffee! I knew that I had to try it because I am an avid iced coffee lover! I was spending so much money going through fast food places in the morning to get my iced coffee such as Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds so I wanted to try this out and see if I could possibly save some money! After trying this coffee I have came to the conclusion that it is absolutely delicious! I fill my travel mug up in the morning with ice and International Delight Vanilla Iced Coffee and I'm ready to go! I love the sweet and creamy taste to it! There's no need for extra creamer or sugar because it is perfectly blended into it! I am very pleased with International Delight's iced coffee variety as I am with their creamers!
Emma S.
Littleton, CO
My roommates still fight over this bad boy. Its a great creamy caffeinated drink and is so quick! My house is never without this stuff and i hope for my roommates sake it never is ;)
Patty C.
Weston, WV
My husband and I drink this when we go to the store to grocery shop. It's so freaking good, this cold coffee is very creamy. To improve, maybe make a bigger carton. I think it does have a good flavor, it's mocha.
Alexandria G.
Hopkinsville, KY
Pour glass of this over ice it is so good! Perfectly creamy not too sweet not too bitter. great for a midday pick me up or just to sip on and enjoy as a sweet treat! I love me some ice cold coffee in the middle of summer on those really hot days! ☕ 🥰🥰🥰
Mariah C.
E Mckeesport, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
For a store bought cold coffee this isn't bad. You don't need to add sugar, but it's not overly sweet. I usually add a little milk to mine just to lighten it up a bit, make it last a little longer 😆. It tastes pretty good. Cheaper than Starbucks. I'd buy it again. I'd also recommend.
Denise D.
I've started buying this for quarantine as I didn't want to leave my house every day to get iced coffee from various coffee shops. It's super tasty!
Mandy E.
So delicious. This is Such a good creamy bold cold brew coffee. Its perfect for days that are too hot for me to brew a cup of coffee or days I want to make and iced coffee during the day. Its already sweet and creamy and ready to go so all i need to do is pour into a glass(over ice or blended if i want a frappe) and go and its like a coffee house drink in my house. Mocha is my favorite but all the flavors are so good! The bad part is I could probably drink the whole 1/2 gallon by myself in one shot! 😋☕
Catherine H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love this coffee. It is something quick and easy for me to have when I'm in a hurry to get the door. I love the taste and how creamy it is, it's not to strong and not to sweet. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who loves iced coffee.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,403 reviews
I am obsessed with International Delight Mocha Swiss. I was so excited to tryout this products when I saw they were sell them at my local Shoprite. I have been a longtime fan of their coffee creamer and when I saw that they had come out with a summertime ready made iced coffee I knew that I just had to try it and I am so glad that I did. The iced coffee is so rich and creamy..so refreshing..it has become my new go to. And the convenience of a iced coffee all mixed up ready to go in one container is amazing. If you haven't already I definitely recommend that you give this product a try.
Sandy M.
Fayetteville
I was never a big fan of iced coffee but this one is awesome and the only one I will purchase. It is creamy and the taste is incredible
Ask a question to the Influenster community...