International Delight Mocha

Chocolate and coffee flavors: the perfect pair. Our Mocha Iced Coffee comes ready to drink, so all you need is ice and a frosty glass. Yum!

Are these iced coffees from the grocery store up to par at what you can get at say McDonalds or Tim Hortons?
Which one is better caramel or mocha? Which creamer would go good with either of these? [product:international-delight-coffee-cream-mocha-iced-coffee-drink]
What is your favorite flavor
Start your review of International Delight Mocha!
Product Highlights
I really enjoy the International Iced Coffee brand, however the mocha just tasted too overpowering for me. in reviews
Melinda L.
International Delight Mocha uploaded by Melinda L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this coffee. I can't do carbonation very often anymore, I get tired of the flavor of a creamer in home brewed coffee easily but I'm not rich enough for Starbucks every day, and I have an addiction to caffeine so this is a perfect and AFFORDABLE (Godsend) alternative! I tried the light as well, I could taste the artificial sweetener in it so I stick with the regular. It's super tasty and it satisfies my addiction. 🤣
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Who doesn’t love a barista quality beverage at home? These are thick, creamy and perfect on mornings when I don’t feel brewing up my usual cup of joe! Price is very affordable and I haven’t tasted a flavor that I don’t like.
Phantasia M.
Little Rock, AR
International Delight Mocha uploaded by Phantasia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this iced coffee! I’ve been drinking it for years. The mocha flavor is my favorite, you don’t need to add anything to it, unless you really want to, but in my opinion it’s already overly sweet. I love drinking it any time of the year, yes even on cold mornings 🙃. My only con is that the container isn’t bigger, I go through a carton in two days.
Diane M.
Philadelphia, PA
International Delight Mocha uploaded by Diane M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this iced coffee drink. It tastes great even tho I like mines a bit sweeter. It's very affordable and you can fine this in the grocery stores. I would recommend to my ice coffee lovers. It does give instructions on the best way to drink it cold by putting some in ice trays.
Jeanette M.
Westland, MI
International delights cold blew coffee taste just as good as you went out and got a cold coffee. It has very nice packaging, the only thing I would do would be to mix the flavor cream with it. I'm a repeat user of the product and I would recommend this product to others.
Bryanna B.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought the Oreo flavor of this drink because of my fascination of Oreos and I was disappointed. One of my favorite parts of an Oreo is the cream and this coffee really lacks that part in flavor. The coffee is great tasting and definitely has the cookie flavor to it but not the cream. I recommend to those who like the cookie part better and not the filling!
Melinda H.
Charleston, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This iced coffee has a great mocha flavor but needs more coffee....tastes more like a chocolate milk
Tammy B.
Hephzibah, GA
While I loved the way this coffee tasted it didn't agree with me at all. I bought this when it first came out in 2 different flavors. The taste was so good. But for some reason it made my kidneys act up, I've had this happen with only one there coffee product ever. Not sure why this happened but I gave it to my mom and she didn't have any problem with it. I would recommend it to anyone that likes cold coffee. It just doesn't work for me
Olivia F.
Fort Myers, FL
1,280 reviews
This is yummy! The mocha isn’t my favorite flavor but still good. It’s affordable too. It’s a bit too sweet though. I recommend it
Mindy S.
Wyoming, MI
This is my favorite iced coffee! I have a cup every morning. I pour it over ice in my stainless steel cup. Perfectly sweet and large size.