International Delight Gourmet Coffee Creamer Hershey's Chocolate Caramel uploaded by Erika H.

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #95 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

International Delight® Hershey's® Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally & artificial flavored. see more...

Kay L.
This is one of my favorite flavors. The mellow chocolate flavor enhances the coffee flavor in your brew and the caramel adds almost a sweet smoky note. Be careful if you're the type to adds creamer by look as the creamer is darker and adding too much is very common. Overall I really enjoy this creamer on it's own or mixed with others, like Peppermint Mocha or Cinnamon Roll for that extra little something.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love adding creamers of all kinds of flavors to my daily cup of coffee. I have used the knock off brands but nothing tastes better than international delight I really like coffee but even more, I really like the good flavor of chocolate caramel to my hazelnut flavored K-Cup coffees.
Savannah G.
I'm not a big fan of chocolate flavored stuff in my coffee. I was hoping this would be different since it had caramel in it. I was disappointed as it still did not taste the greatest to me. The chocolate goals was still strong. Just not my favorite thing in the world..
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Such a great taste!! I love each of the flavors in here so I was hoping I'd enjoy it and I sure did!! You can taste all the flavors in it and they all go great together. Its sweet tasting but I didn't find it to be overly sweet..
Jennifer S.
This is one of my favorite creamers. I really don't care for chocolate flavors in my coffee, but this is so good! I think it balances well with the caramel so the chocolate flavor isn't too overpowering. It is the perfect combination of each. It tastes really rich and sweet but I use it with a light roast coffee and it tastes amazing. I'll buy other creamers occasionally if a new flavor sounds good, but this is one of the few flavors I have been buying for years and I will buy repeatedly. I think it will always be at the top of my list of favorites.
Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I was never big on creamers until my taste buds got ahold of this stuff! I am head over heels in love with it! More like addicted to it lol! It's so tasty that both my mom and I have made trips to the grocery store just for it! Seriously lol. The best part is, if you end up trying it and not liking it (which is highly unlikely) you can get your money back with International Delights guarantee!
Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
I absolutely love coffee and I also love creamers. I seen this creamer at a convenience store and fell in love with it. I would love to find this in stores for home purchase but I haven't been to Walmart lately. (sad face.)
amy c.
bellingham, WA
This coffee creamer taste great it is sweet but honestly when in the coffee I could not tell that it was chocolate or Carmel in the coffee..it definitely does sweeten it up though. I got this flavor since my mom tried it and loved it.. I thnk that I will stick with my vanilla or hazelnut creamer though.
Jeanna D.
This coffee creamer is the one I always have to have in my fridge, it tastes good with almost any coffee and I don't need to add sugar. It's also because I really love chocolate, and chocolate and caramel are a classic pairing.
Autumn F.
Absolutely my favorite! I buy this about every two weeks because I use it in every cup! Only way I can drink my coffee! I love the brand but this is definitely my favorite flavor of creamer!