BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #13 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

International Delight® French Vanilla Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Gourmet taste guarantee!
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• Ok so I don't do fat free stuff. I just blive in the original stu...1 Answers
  • Can u taste te vanilla and can u tell its suger free6 Answers
  • How do you try this?4 Answers
Danielle E.
I really didn't care for this creamer flavor. As simple and typically spot on French vanilla is, it tasted very strange in this product. I recommend Coffee Mate for this flavor of creamer.
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
I've tried several different flavors from ID, and they have consistently disappointed. A shame, bc some of their flavors sound really good, in theory. Unless their recipe drastically changes for the better, I'd stick with Coffee Mate or Bailey's for flavored coffee creamers.
Carol C.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I'd rather have organic dairy in my coffee not chemically flavored creamer, but that's just me.
Karri P.
My husband picked this up for me last week because the store was out of bailey's creamer. It's ok. It's better than coffee mate. The flavor is ok, but not as rich as Bailey's and not quite as thick. I'll finish the bottle but won't repurchase unless my bailey's disappears.
Mariam B.
I don't really taste the French vanilla in this one. It just has a general creamer taste to it.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
A light taste but of course, chemical ingredients. Organic vanilla almond or coconut milk would be a better overall alternative.
Becky S.
This is a pretty tasty liquid creamer that is always affordable and pretty easy to find at most supermarkets. There aren't a tons of flavour options but if you have guests coming that want coffee and creamer and you aren't sure what to get this seems to always suffice.
Kim B.
Kelowna
Review for: Coffee Creamer French Vanilla 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml more...
We bring these to work to make coffee while we are there. Makes a great cup of coffee. Creamy and delicious. Handy because you don’t have to add sugar and cream together it’s all in one.
Jessi F.
Madison, WI
Review for: Coffee Creamer French Vanilla 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml more...
Love this creamer! It’s super creamy and rich and goes well with any coffee flavor! I only give it 4 stars because there’s a few other brands I like just a little better. But this one is a little cheaper than the others and it tastes great
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Review for: Coffee Creamer French Vanilla 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml more...
A friend recommended this for me when I visited over for coffee and tried this out, absolutely loved it and asked for the brand, bought it myself and happy with my purchase. I love french vanilla and makes my coffee taste like a latte. I recommend to any french vanilla lovers.
laurie c.
Belen, NM
Can u taste te vanilla and can u tell its suger free
tabetha T.
How do you try this?
Yemurai C.
Ok so I don't do fat free stuff. I just blive in the original stuff but in moderation. My health, my choice. This French vanilla is amazeballs!!!! Guys a little goes a long way! I just received coupons abs picked up the French vanilla and caramel macchiato. Yummmmmm The aroma, the taste, the cream!!!! Perfect