BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #12 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

International Delight® French Vanilla Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Gourmet taste guarantee!
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• Ok so I don't do fat free stuff. I just blive in the original stu...1 Answers
  • Can u taste te vanilla and can u tell its suger free6 Answers
  • How do you try this?4 Answers
Megan R.
This is a great creamer. pairs perfectly with any coffee I've made. really good in my blonde coffee. it's not too strong and doesn't overpower the coffee taste. adds a perfect sweetness too.
Dominique H.
Sanford, NC
I only use International Delight. My favorite is the French Vanilla, but honestly you can't go wrong with any of their creamers. They are rich and flavorful and I don't feel like I have to add a ton in my coffee to get the flavor I want. Their seasonal flavors are delicious as well. I highly recommend them.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
The Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer is absolutely an every day essential. It is something that helps me wake up and enjoy the start to my day. This is such a great brand mainly because of how good every flavor they have made turned out! Yum!
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I have been using ID creamers for years. One of the only non dairy creamer that is not made with Soybean oil. The French Vanilla is great to add to recipes like shakes or pancakes.
Christy N.
I usually get the coffee mate hazel nut but this ID hazelnut was on sale these last week when I went shopping and I love the toasty hazelnut flavor it had... I will be getting this ID hazelnut creamer the next time as well too
LUCY R.
This is my number 1 creamer. It has a soothing taste and makes coffee even taste better. It goes great with muffins too. I even carry a box in my car of mini cups in case I go to someone's house and they don't have any.
Judy L.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is the best stuff ever to be created for coffee drinkers..I love the vanilla flavor, actually I think I am addicted to it..if I do not have it then I choose not to have my coffee. If a store is out of it, I will go to another store to find it, I will not purchase a store brand, it just does not taste the same. Thanks International Delight.
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
My favorite creamer in the world ! I have it sitting in my refrigerator right now as I write this review. I love vanilla favor first of all but in my hot coffee in the morning is just the cherry on top .
Ashley P.
Wilmington, NC
I won't use anything but this brand of creamer.
it's so sweet and creamy and goes soo good with my French vanilla coffee. If my store is somehow out I will go to another store before I buy another brand
Chryslyn B.
Mckinney, TX
Very tasty. Great for everyday coffee. Not too sweet and a little goes a long way so the container lasts a while. Their other flavors are good too, but this is a nice classic flavor to keep on hand for when you have guests.
laurie c.
Belen, NM
Can u taste te vanilla and can u tell its suger free
tabetha T.
How do you try this?
Yemurai C.
Ok so I don't do fat free stuff. I just blive in the original stuff but in moderation. My health, my choice. This French vanilla is amazeballs!!!! Guys a little goes a long way! I just received coupons abs picked up the French vanilla and caramel macchiato. Yummmmmm The aroma, the taste, the cream!!!! Perfect