BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #19 in Creamer

International Delight® Cold Stone™ Creamery Sweet Cream Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE flavored coffee creamer! Tastes great in hot or iced coffee. It's sweet and creamy, but not overdone. I always buy it when it's on sale, but I would pay full price if I had to. Definitely recommend this to others if you like a sweet cream that's not overpowering.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Middleburg, FL
Foodie Expert
There IS no better creamer! So smooth and yummy. Not overly sweet. But you CAN add more if you're looking for more of a dessert coffee taste. I start every morning with this in my coffee.
There aren't too many sugars in it and it doesn't seem to disturb sensitive bellies. Try it!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
I love this creamer. Its so creamy and sweet that I stopped using sugar in my coffee when I use this. The price is perfect too, if you average it out it's only a few cents per cup. Its available at the grocery store, mass merchants and even the local convenience store.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC
The Sweet Cream coffee creamer by International delights was my favorite creamer until I happened upon their new seasonal flavor, Salted Caramel Mocha. It didn't take too much to flavor my coffee and I can really taste the yumminess. Love both of these favors so much!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Foodie Expert
So very good and a sweet treat to add to my morning cup of coffee! I like most of this line but this is one of my favorites! Creamy and delightful, I will be buying again! Found in most stores and worth the price!
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm a huge coffee lover and I always add a spoonful or two of creamer. This is one of my favorites! Although it can be on the sweeter side I will use less. Great value and so yummy!!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Foodie Expert
I just love the simplicity of this creamer. I love the way it makes my coffee taste. The flavor is so smooth & it gives coffee just the perfect touch. Can't get enoughhh.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
Another one that I love! Nothing like the flavor of melted ice cream in my coffee to start my day. This was one I put off trying till last year and I was missing out!
Madison L.
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Foodie Expert
This creamer is delicious! It just has a sweet taste but it gets the job done. More of a simple creamer.
Katrina R.
Katrina R.
Essex, MD
I'm totally a creamer girl overall, I don't just drink black coffee. so for me, I have to have an amazing creamer to enjoy my coffee. This creamer is hands down the BEST creamer I've ever tasted! it's literally like having ice cream in your coffee. it's so sweet and delicious that I don't add any additional milk or sugar, just this!

I don't always find it in my stores, so I try to stock up when I do. It works with plain coffee as well as flavored. it's creamy and sweet, and still let's the flavor of the coffee shine. I don't even touch other creamers anymore!
Audra M.
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Does this cream really taste like Coldstone Icecream? Would you select this flavor over something like French vanilla?
Victoria F.