BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #49 in Creamer

International Delight® Cold Stone™ Creamery Sweet Cream Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Martina O.
I didn't believe that a coffee creamer at grocery store could change the way I perceived coffee drinking at home and make my coffee taste just as delicious or better than the coffee at my favorite spot. When I purchased International Delight Coffee Creamer I became my own barista.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
My boyfriend also picked up this one yesterday and I think it’s my fave!! It’s so sweet which is key for my coffee being that I’ll only drink coffee if it’s sugary and dessert like. Therefore, this creamer is right up my alley, it’s very delicious (:
Lisa L.
Swords Creek
This is my all time favorite creamer!! Before trying this coffee creamer, I would always drink my coffee black. Someone insisted to me a few years ago that I had to try it and I've been hooked ever since!!
Mary P.
Bellevue , PA
Let me tell you a story about International Delight. My last semester in college I accidentally spilled coffee on my laptop and fried it. I was beginning to write a very important paper for one of my classes and had no way to do it. In utter sadness I tweeted that I had ruined my computer with my coffee spill. International Delight's account somehow found my tweet and replied to it saying to message them for something that would make me feel better. I exchanged a few messages with them and sent them my contact info. A few days later I received a package from them containing all sorts of things - an adorable hand towel, two handmade bracelets, stickers, coupons, and some other things I can't remember right now. There was also a handwritten note saying that they hoped that the package they sent could help make my day better even though I'd ruined my computer. If that's not customer service, I don't know what is. I'll probably buy this brand forever because of that alone. Additionally, this is my favorite creamer that they make. It's delicious and the perfect amount of sweet.
Kim C.
This is fantastic. So creamy. The taste is perfect. Like a coffee ice cream float. I love this creamer. I buy it in bulk. I have tried so many creamers. This is the best by far. It is so perfect. Creamy and sugary without an overwhelming amount of sugar. Love. Buy this
Susan C.
Middleburg, FL
There IS no better creamer! So smooth and yummy. Not overly sweet. But you CAN add more if you're looking for more of a dessert coffee taste. I start every morning with this in my coffee.
There aren't too many sugars in it and it doesn't seem to disturb sensitive bellies. Try it!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
This has slowly become one of my favorite flavored coffee creamers over the last couple years. Creamy, sweet, goes well with full bodied, dark roast coffee. Be careful not too add to much, it will over power your coffee and end up tasting like your drinking straight creamer. Yummy!
Elizabeth C.
I really can't see a big enough difference between this and the regular french vanilla flavor. Both taste like melted ice cream, which i love. A splash in my coffee is perfect. I love that it is actually lactose free, so i'm able to drink without discomfort.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I'm a huge coffee lover and I always add a spoonful or two of creamer. This is one of my favorites! Although it can be on the sweeter side I will use less. Great value and so yummy!!
Victoria O.
Waukesha, WI
I bought this around Christmas time and I loved it. Was looking for a sweet taste and that I found in this stone cold sweet cream creamer. I didn't have to put any sugar in it for it to be sweet. I loved it and I would recommend it
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Does this cream really taste like Coldstone Icecream? Would you select this flavor over something like French vanilla?
Victoria F.