Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#11 in Creamer
International Delight® Cold Stone™ Creamery Sweet Cream Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Photos (6)
Heather B.
Heather B.
Sioux City, Ia

I don't usually put creamer in my coffee, but when I do, this is one of my favorites! My husband, who has always been strictly a hazelnut creamer kind of guy, has also discovered the deliciousness that is this flavor. You absolutely don't need any sugar if you are using this because it is so sweet. And of course you can put in just a splash or a bit more, depending on your preference.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Redondo Beach, CA

This is my absolute FAVORITE flavored coffee creamer! Tastes great in hot or iced coffee. It's sweet and creamy, but not overdone. I always buy it when it's on sale, but I would pay full price if I had to. Definitely recommend this to others if you like a sweet cream that's not overpowering.
Susan C.
Susan C.
Middleburg, FL

There IS no better creamer! So smooth and yummy. Not overly sweet. But you CAN add more if you're looking for more of a dessert coffee taste. I start every morning with this in my coffee.
There aren't too many sugars in it and it doesn't seem to disturb sensitive bellies. Try it!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD

I love this creamer. Its so creamy and sweet that I stopped using sugar in my coffee when I use this. The price is perfect too, if you average it out it's only a few cents per cup. Its available at the grocery store, mass merchants and even the local convenience store.
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Hubert, NC

The Sweet Cream coffee creamer by International delights was my favorite creamer until I happened upon their new seasonal flavor, Salted Caramel Mocha. It didn't take too much to flavor my coffee and I can really taste the yumminess. Love both of these favors so much!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA

So very good and a sweet treat to add to my morning cup of coffee! I like most of this line but this is one of my favorites! Creamy and delightful, I will be buying again! Found in most stores and worth the price!
Sandi F.
Sandi F.
Lake Elsinore, CA

I'm a huge coffee lover and I always add a spoonful or two of creamer. This is one of my favorites! Although it can be on the sweeter side I will use less. Great value and so yummy!!
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA

I have been using ID creamers for years. One of the only non dairy creamer that is not made with Soybean oil. Although I am not a fan of this flavor. To heavy & flat tasting.
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.

I just love the simplicity of this creamer. I love the way it makes my coffee taste. The flavor is so smooth & it gives coffee just the perfect touch. Can't get enoughhh.
Dymon K.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV

My fave coffee creamer! I only purchase a few coffee creamers and this is my go to. No sugar is needed. Its creamy and delicious I recommend this creamer to everyone.
Audra M.
Audra M.
Cleveland Heights, OH

Does this cream really taste like Coldstone Icecream? Would you select this flavor over something like French vanilla?

Join Now