BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #13 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate

• Does this cream really taste like Coldstone Icecream? Wou...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
My go to coffee creamer! After trying pretty much every coffee creamer on the market in the south this is the one who somehow won me over (how was that possible?) and this flavor.. OMG with my coffee (either dunkin donuts or maxwell house) it taste like ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM!!!

You know I was looking at my coffee after mixing it in like "wtf.. " then in absolute shock. You have to try this!!!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Really delicious creamer, especially to pair with your favorite flavored coffees because there’s sweetness but without any conflicting flavors to get in the way of tasting your brew. My only caution and complaint is that this has a lot of sugar, not per serve, but if you drink a lot of coffee like me the sugar and calories adds up QUICKLY. I wish this came in sugar free.
Jen D.
Springtown, TX
I could stick in a straw and drink it straight from the bottle! This creamer is undeniably sweet and pairs beautifully for a dessert-style coffee. It tastes exactly like Cold Stone ice cream. I’m not a “coffee drinker” but have enjoyed trying new blends by using this creamer. Because it is so sweet, I do not add in other sugars or sweeteners. Also, the calorie content is high so be mindful.
Tarrah W.
Love love love love! I feel like i could drink this from the bottle! I like a little coffee with my creamer and this makes it taste amazing! International Delight has soooo many great flavors and this is one of my favorites for sure! My boyfriend even liked it and he hates coffee period. Definitely worth a try
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I picked this creamer out about a month ago to try out. My boyfriend fell in love with it! He likes it so much that we just picked up 2 bottles of it!!! It's good creamer but I don't taste much difference in comparison to regular creamer. I'm giving it 5 stars because how much my boyfriend likes it.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Love this brand and flavor and style. It’s so delicious with just the right amount of creamy and sweetness. It’s definitely my usual creamer now. !!! Love it! Yum! I would definitely keep getting it!!!
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
International Delight sweet cream is the best creamer ever! Once you try it your hooked. I cant do any other their other flavored creamers because if you add to much it tastes like alcohol. You can add as much sweet cream and your coffee only gets sweeter. There is no weird taste. This is amazing. I love it sooo much.
Leyna N.
East Hartford, CT
I used to pass by this at target all the time. I thought about buying it but never did. I was at my boyfriends house and we were out of creamer. This is what he came home with. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Rhiannon L.
I personally hoped this coffee creamer would be sweeter and taste more like ice cream than it did. To me it fell really flat, however it’s not the worst coffee creamer I’ve ever used. I do have to add an extra scoop or two of sugar to my coffee but it’s okay
Cassie J.
I love sweet coffee but hate to use to much sugar with creamer. I use sweat cream in my coffee everyday and it's sweet enough that I don't use sugar! It's super tasty and fills my stomach!
Gabrielle W.
Always wanted to try this because I love their ice cream. Is it really sweet and delicious?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Does this cream really taste like Coldstone Icecream? Would you select this flavor over something like French vanilla?
Brittany B.
Leavenworth, KS
I keep seeing this at the store and I really wanna try it but I really dont wanna pay the price for it. I use a lot of creamer so will it last long? Worth the price? What does it taste like???
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this high in calories???
Victoria F.