BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #9 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate

• Always wanted to try this because I love their ice cream....4 Answers
  • Does this cream really taste like Coldstone Icecream? Wou...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tarrah W.
Love love love love! I feel like i could drink this from the bottle! I like a little coffee with my creamer and this makes it taste amazing! International Delight has soooo many great flavors and this is one of my favorites for sure! My boyfriend even liked it and he hates coffee period. Definitely worth a try
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I picked this creamer out about a month ago to try out. My boyfriend fell in love with it! He likes it so much that we just picked up 2 bottles of it!!! It's good creamer but I don't taste much difference in comparison to regular creamer. I'm giving it 5 stars because how much my boyfriend likes it.
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
International Delight sweet cream is the best creamer ever! Once you try it your hooked. I cant do any other their other flavored creamers because if you add to much it tastes like alcohol. You can add as much sweet cream and your coffee only gets sweeter. There is no weird taste. This is amazing. I love it sooo much.
Carla M.
Goodyear, AZ
Adds great flavor too coffee without taking away anything from it. Sweet but not overly sweet, makes my coffee taste like dessert and goes well with all different coffees. I buy it regularly and love it for sweet lovers.
Crystal B.
When I'm feeling just a creamy creamer, this is definitely it. It's just sweet enough that I can leave out any extra sugar and so creamy I sometimes forget to take my time sipping my coffee!
Kaylyn H.
Valdosta , GA
My absolute favorite creamer! It's just the right amount of sweet so paired with a tiny bit of sugar and my coffee is perfect! definitely only buy this brand now!
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I don't understand this product or maybe I'm using the wrong coffee with it?
I love coldstone and I love coffee, perfect combo right?
This doesn't taste like anything to me, especially not vanilla ice cream, it just taste like I put in regular creamer

Will not be purchasing
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
My boyfriend also picked up this one yesterday and I think it’s my fave!! It’s so sweet which is key for my coffee being that I’ll only drink coffee if it’s sugary and dessert like. Therefore, this creamer is right up my alley, it’s very delicious (:
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
Let me tell you a story about International Delight. My last semester in college I accidentally spilled coffee on my laptop and fried it. I was beginning to write a very important paper for one of my classes and had no way to do it. In utter sadness I tweeted that I had ruined my computer with my coffee spill. International Delight's account somehow found my tweet and replied to it saying to message them for something that would make me feel better. I exchanged a few messages with them and sent them my contact info. A few days later I received a package from them containing all sorts of things - an adorable hand towel, two handmade bracelets, stickers, coupons, and some other things I can't remember right now. There was also a handwritten note saying that they hoped that the package they sent could help make my day better even though I'd ruined my computer. If that's not customer service, I don't know what is. I'll probably buy this brand forever because of that alone. Additionally, this is my favorite creamer that they make. It's delicious and the perfect amount of sweet.
Donna B.
Orlando
I love this creamer . It taste exactly like the ice cream. They had it at Publix . I have used this in making clotted cream for scones . I prefer this product over the others . So many flavors . I even use it at night in a decaf brewed coffee for a treat before bed !
Gabrielle W.
Always wanted to try this because I love their ice cream. Is it really sweet and delicious?
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Does this cream really taste like Coldstone Icecream? Would you select this flavor over something like French vanilla?
Brittany B.
Leavenworth, KS
I keep seeing this at the store and I really wanna try it but I really dont wanna pay the price for it. I use a lot of creamer so will it last long? Worth the price? What does it taste like???
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this high in calories???
Victoria F.