Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#4 in Creamer
International Delight® Cinnabon® Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
Photos (18)
Dusty K.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
Sept. 23, 2016, 3:47 p.m.
Review for: Coffee Creamer Cinnabon 16 fl oz; 1 pt; 473 ml
I really love anything cinnamon, especially Cinnabon. It's delightful and aromatic. I think it's great any time of year! The one negative is I wish it was packed with just a little more flavor. Creamers always tend to smell way better than they taste, so they get your hopes up for something that will make you feel like you're eating a fresh Cinnabon, but it doesn't. It's a great flavor though. One of my top faves!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I usually drink my coffee black, because I only use creamers to take the edge off of the bitterness of some coffees. However, if I encounter this, I go all out. This tastes amazing. It isn't overly cinnamon-flavored, it moreso replicates the flavor of cinnabon icing, so it is still creamy and sweet without being overly spicy. I always recommend others (especially creamer lovers) to try this creamer!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Jan. 6, 2017, 8:01 p.m.
Review for: Coffee Creamer Cinnabon 16 fl oz; 1 pt; 473 ml
I am OBSESSED with this creamer! I usually don't like sweet coffee, but I do always love cinnamon in my coffee. I keep a 32oz bottle at my office & home. When I went to visit family for the holidays, I picked it up too (even though they had 4 other creamer flavors). For extra cinnamony goodness I pair this with the Cinnabon k-cups or the Starbucks cinnamon dolce k-cups
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Sept. 23, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Coffee Creamer Cinnabon 16 fl oz; 1 pt; 473 ml
So in love with this creamer. Pour it in yr coffee & it smells like you just baked cinnamon rolls & tastes even better. I am absolutely obsessed with cinnamon rolls, so this is the perfect coffee creamer for me. I think this is definitely in the top 5 of my favorite creamers! If you love some cinnamon rolls, you better give this a try!
I love International Delight products, but over the years I have noticed a reduction in taste. I use more creamer to acquire my desired taste than I did in times past. I would hate for a good product to jump on the bandwagon as to cut quality to save some $$$.
I don't buy this product as often, solely for that reason☹
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Absolutely my favorite creamer. It makes your coffee taste just like a treat from Cinnabon. Try it with different types of coffees (dark roast, light roast, flavored, etc) to see how it works for you. It's a little sugar-heavy, so be conservative with it until you find the right level of sweetness for you.
Caitlyn  F.
Caitlyn F.
I just finished my coffee this morning, with this lovely creamer added to it. And guys i am in LOVE!! i got this at my local walmart. The only thing i would change is that i have more of it!! I'm telling you guys, this creamer tastes like liquid cinnamon buns!
Noëlle D.
Noëlle D.
Spring Hill, TN
This is one of my favorite creamers. It's delicious! There was a point in time where this was the only kind of creamer I bought because I couldn't get myself off of it. My roommates and I would take turns buying it since we all used it. I love it so much!
Yane G.
Yane G.
I love international delight coffee creamers they have so many selections and flavors I was never a fan of American coffee I always preferred and espresso but international delight has helped me like it more and tire coffee in all my favorite flavors.
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington , WV
Delicious! The cinnamon flavor isn't overwhelming and it's slightly sweet like the glaze on cinnamon buns but isn't outrageously sweet. Goes well with any coffee. Also, since it's so creamy and flavorful, you don't need a lot so it lasts a long time.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
What's your favorite flavor
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Better for Holidays or All the days??
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
How many tablespoons to you use for a cup of coffee?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it change the taste of the coffee?
Brie S.
Brie S.
Havelock, NC
Is this something i should try if i love cinnamon buns?