BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #19 in Creamer

International Delight® Cinnabon® Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

International Delight Gourmet Coffee Creamer Cinnabon
  • "These are great for your coffee because you don't need sugar as well and you get the full taste of a cinnamon roll without the calories. " in 7 reviews
  • "this is such a great creamer insead ofhaveing your coffee with a cinnamon bun adding all the calories you can just ad this creamer to your coffee that tastes just like a cinnimonbun with fewer calories you could probably have a few cups ." in 7 reviews
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning, if you have a taste for sweet coffee, this will not disappoint. " in 5 reviews
  • "Out of the tons of coffee creamers I have tried Cinnabon is definitely the best I love to have it every morning with my first cup of coffee it is just so good I can't get enough of this" in 5 reviews
  • "It has its cinnamon flavor and I can honestly say that it does taste like a Cinnabon, definitely one of the best flavors from International Delight." in 5 reviews
Michelle L.
I love this! I just tried it for the first time and I think it's my favorite creamer. I'm new to coffee so I've been drinking Almond milk creamers mostly, but then I looked at the ingredients on this and saw it wasn't dairy, so win/win. When you first smell it, it smells exactly like a Cinnabon shop - all cinnamon and icing, it was amazing you could really smell the icing. When you pour it in your coffee you lose some of that smell. It doesn't TASTE like a whole cinnamon roll with icing, but it does taste like cinnamon. I love it. It reminds me of a cinnamon dolce latte from Starbucks. I definitely think everyone should try this!
Martina O.
Foodie Expert
I didn't believe that a coffee creamer at grocery store could change the way I perceived coffee drinking at home and make my coffee taste just as delicious or better than the coffee at my favorite spot. When I purchased International Delight Coffee Creamer I became my own barista.
Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
There are no amount of words that can express how much I love this coffee creamer. It smells just like Cinnabon icing and tastes so good. It’s literally like taking Cinnabon icing and pouring it in your coffee every morning. I like to mix it with a variety of different K-Cups but it for sure goes best with the Cinnabon flavored coffee cups.
LeighAnn W.
Levittown
I'm what you can say, a coffee addict. I can't start my day without a cup. I don't use sugar, only creamer so I take time to find ones that I enjoy. I've been doing eating healthy for a solid four years now, and I have a love for all things sweet. This is clearly a problem. However I do splurge on a good coffee creamer. It tastes just like a Cinnabon, and it's simply wonderful!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
Foodie Expert
International Delight creamer is delicious, and this one is so yummy. It makes my coffee taste just like a cinnamon bun! A little goes a long way. It's my favorite creamer and I buy it all the time! I definitely recommend.
Ashley H.
Appalachia, VA
This coffee creamer is amazing. So smooth and creamy. Not overpowering. Not to sweet. Just the right amount of sweetness. Doesn't water your coffee down. The flavor is on point. It tastes just like a cinnamon roll. Great value for the price as well.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Foodie Expert
I tried a free sample from a gas station and it was so good! It tasted just like cinnamon rolls! I was really impressed by it and plan to purchase it in the future!
Hannah A.
Foodie Expert
. I have tried about three or four flavors or seven and I absolutely love this brand of liquid coffee creamer. They add just the right amount of sweetness to my coffee and I enjoy the variety of flavors that they have. The only flavor I will not try is Irish Cream, because I do not like this flavor at all. It is not my cup of coffee. I have repurchased this brand over and over again. The standard size usually lasts me about two weeks, so on average I go through about two a month. I am an everyday coffee drinker, usually just a cup in the morning during the week and two on the weekends. If you like to drink your coffee with only coffee creamer (no sugar), this is the way to go. I don't add any sugar, because this gives sweetness to every cup.
Mandy E.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE creamer an used to try EVERY flavor then my husband discovered this...since then we are ADDICTED! This creamer has become our absolute favorite! It is now a necessity in our fridge. We add it to our Starbucks Sumatra coffee and it is AMAZING! The smooth spicy cinnamon adds to the strong spicy Sumatra and its the perfect blend. But honestly this creamer is perfect in EVERY cup of joe. My kids ask me to add it to their hot tea for a treat. We love it.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Foodie Expert
International Delight Gourmet Coffee Creamer in Cinnabon is my favorite coffee creamer. I have tried many different creamers over the years, lots tend of have chemical, artificial flavors that are unpleasant. I can't get the Cinnabon creamer off of my mind. The cinnamon flavor tastes natural and delicious. It finishes with a hint of the cream cheese frosting flavor. I always try to snag this in the larger size when it is on sale. It winds up being comparable in price to store brand and generic products. It freezes and defrosts well if you find it at a good price.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
What's your favorite flavor
Jaclyn C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Better for Holidays or All the days??
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
How many tablespoons to you use for a cup of coffee?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it change the taste of the coffee?
Brie S.
Havelock, NC
Is this something i should try if i love cinnamon buns?