BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #3 in Creamer

International Delight® Cinnabon® Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

International Delight Gourmet Coffee Creamer Cinnabon
  • "These are great for your coffee because you don't need sugar as well and you get the full taste of a cinnamon roll without the calories. " in 7 reviews
  • "this is such a great creamer insead ofhaveing your coffee with a cinnamon bun adding all the calories you can just ad this creamer to your coffee that tastes just like a cinnimonbun with fewer calories you could probably have a few cups ." in 7 reviews
  • "I use this creamer in my coffee every morning, if you have a taste for sweet coffee, this will not disappoint. " in 5 reviews
  • "Out of the tons of coffee creamers I have tried Cinnabon is definitely the best I love to have it every morning with my first cup of coffee it is just so good I can't get enough of this" in 5 reviews
  • "It has its cinnamon flavor and I can honestly say that it does taste like a Cinnabon, definitely one of the best flavors from International Delight." in 5 reviews
Dusty K.
Dusty K.
Lebanon, OH
I really love anything cinnamon, especially Cinnabon. It's delightful and aromatic. I think it's great any time of year! The one negative is I wish it was packed with just a little more flavor. Creamers always tend to smell way better than they taste, so they get your hopes up for something that will make you feel like you're eating a fresh Cinnabon, but it doesn't. It's a great flavor though. One of my top faves!
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
I usually drink my coffee black, because I only use creamers to take the edge off of the bitterness of some coffees. However, if I encounter this, I go all out. This tastes amazing. It isn't overly cinnamon-flavored, it moreso replicates the flavor of cinnabon icing, so it is still creamy and sweet without being overly spicy. I always recommend others (especially creamer lovers) to try this creamer!
Amy H.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
Foodie Expert
I am OBSESSED with this creamer! I usually don't like sweet coffee, but I do always love cinnamon in my coffee. I keep a 32oz bottle at my office & home. When I went to visit family for the holidays, I picked it up too (even though they had 4 other creamer flavors). For extra cinnamony goodness I pair this with the Cinnabon k-cups or the Starbucks cinnamon dolce k-cups
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Foodie Expert
So in love with this creamer. Pour it in yr coffee & it smells like you just baked cinnamon rolls & tastes even better. I am absolutely obsessed with cinnamon rolls, so this is the perfect coffee creamer for me. I think this is definitely in the top 5 of my favorite creamers! If you love some cinnamon rolls, you better give this a try!
I love International Delight products, but over the years I have noticed a reduction in taste. I use more creamer to acquire my desired taste than I did in times past. I would hate for a good product to jump on the bandwagon as to cut quality to save some $$$.
I don't buy this product as often, solely for that reason☹
Missy L.
Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
Absolutely my favorite creamer. It makes your coffee taste just like a treat from Cinnabon. Try it with different types of coffees (dark roast, light roast, flavored, etc) to see how it works for you. It's a little sugar-heavy, so be conservative with it until you find the right level of sweetness for you.
Caitlyn  F.
Caitlyn F.
Foodie Expert
I just finished my coffee this morning, with this lovely creamer added to it. And guys i am in LOVE!! i got this at my local walmart. The only thing i would change is that i have more of it!! I'm telling you guys, this creamer tastes like liquid cinnamon buns!
Yane G.
Yane G.
I love international delight coffee creamers they have so many selections and flavors I was never a fan of American coffee I always preferred and espresso but international delight has helped me like it more and tire coffee in all my favorite flavors.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Gahanna, OH
After trying a lot of flavors this is my family's favorite. It is perfect with the flavored coffees in the fall and Christmas. Perfect without making it seem to sweet. I don't even buy the pumpkin creamer because I prefer this with my pumpkin coffee.
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
Delicious! The cinnamon flavor isn't overwhelming and it's slightly sweet like the glaze on cinnamon buns but isn't outrageously sweet. Goes well with any coffee. Also, since it's so creamy and flavorful, you don't need a lot so it lasts a long time.
Brooklyn A.
Brooklyn A.
Sun City Center, FL
What's your favorite flavor
Kristie F.
Kristie F.
Medford, NJ
How many tablespoons to you use for a cup of coffee?
Jaclyn C.
Jaclyn C.
Fort Bragg, NC
Better for Holidays or All the days??
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Does it change the taste of the coffee?
Brie S.
Brie S.
havelock, NC
Is this something i should try if i love cinnamon buns?