BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #5 in Creamer

International Delight® Caramel Macchiato Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Lu s.
Lu s.
Foodie Expert
I can call my self a coffee addict ,I start every morning with a cup of coffee, and I like to put coffee creamer on it. I had tried many coffee creamer before ,but I never have the opportunity to try any International Delight® Simply Pure® Coffee Creamers . I chose the Hazelnut flavor to be my first and now I am completely in love with this coffee creamer. Simply Pure is perfect, it has the exact combination of sweet and hazelnut flavor that my coffee needs.The portion cups makes my daily routine easy ; no waste of sugar on the counter, no extra steps in the preparation.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Foodie Expert
I'm a total coffee junkie. I'm always trying new creamers in mine! This Cramer is yummy! It makes it taste like a coffee house blend. Not too sweet, not too creamy, a nice subtle light taste. Hits of caramel make this creamer delightful. It's one of my weekend faves for movie marathons. It's a flavor you can enjoy morning, noon or night. It just ups the flavor level in your coffee to the perfect height. Delish! I definitely recommend not only this kind of flavored creamers, but especially this flavor, it's so good!
Krissy B.
Krissy B.
Marietta, GA
Foodie Expert
I have always used the same creamer for years. It was a maxwell house caramel vanilla powder. That was until I tried this last week. OMG. It's delicious. When you add it to your coffee, it's like you're getting a $6 caramel macchiato from a fancy coffee place. It adds just the right amount of sweetness and you can really taste the vanilla flavor. Easily the best creamer I've ever tried. If you're a fan of caramel, this is the creamer to get.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
This is my daily guilty pleasure!!! I love to add this to my iced coffee and feel like I've got a coffee house treat without the coffee house prices! It have the perfect smooth flavor without being too sweet! I'm so glad I tried it and will continue to purchase this product!! My mother in law loves it too... that's where I first tried it!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
I love this creamer the taste is the bomb!!!! It is a bit creamy and thick but I love it. It very sweet so a little goes a long way. I usually pour a little in the cup before I pour my coffee in. I have and will definitely will repurchase. The other flavors especially French vanilla is really good. But this product has been my number 1
Autumn F.
Autumn F.
I love this brand of coffee creamers! I'm trying them all slowly! This is like my 3rd favorite flavor! It's good but it's not the one I'm crazy about definitely love my Hershey's chocolate and Caramel creamer! So far that ones is my favorite I use it everyday in my coffee and drink my coffee without it 😍😍
Seline B.
Seline B.
South Richmond Hill, NY
This is easily the best coffee creamer brand ever. Most coffee creamers have that weird artificial taste to it but International Delight coffee creamers are my go to when I don't feel like running to Dunkin for some caramel coffee. The taste of the caramel is unbelievable rich and is amazing to taste!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite creamer! A little goes a long way and I think it tastes absolutely delicious and can make any brand of coffee taste that much better. Plus, they have so many awesome flavors to choose from and the quality is really nice. It's very creamy and awesome!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
Fortunately this was the first creamer I tried and I love it. It's not as powerful as like a Starbucks caramel machhiato, but definitely has a bold taste just not quite as strong as Starbucks. They also sell this in bigger quantities which is great to buy in bulk
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
HUDSONVILLE, MI
Foodie Expert
Absolutely delicious! If you want all the taste of a coffe shop latte but don't want to pay top dollar, this is a great substitution to use at home. It's sweet, but has great flavor to it. Perfect start to the morning.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
What Kind of coffee do you paired with this creamer
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Does this creamer have a funky aftertaste once it's in the coffee?
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Wellsburg, WV
Foodie Expert
Okay, these can be pretty expensive and I don't think I'd use the whole thing before it went bad. Any other products similar to this?
Lidia Z.
Lidia Z.
Nescafé or cocoa ✌
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Foodie Expert
Does this taste better than Starbucks ?