International Delight Gourmet Coffee Creamer Amaretto uploaded by Ashley M.

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

International Delight® Amaretto Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally artificially flavored.
Contains no alcohol. see more...

Martina O.
Foodie Expert
I didn't believe that a coffee creamer at grocery store could change the way I perceived coffee drinking at home and make my coffee taste just as delicious or better than the coffee at my favorite spot. When I purchased International Delight Coffee Creamer I became my own barista.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
This is incredible, if you like sweets/pastries and almonds, you're going to love this. Even if you're not particularly an almond fan, most likely you're still going to really enjoy this. I was at first reluctant to try it, because I've tried other creamers that weren't the usual flavors but ones created after flavors I really like generally, and those were fail. But this one is genuinely amazing, I love the taste and scent of Amaretto and International Delight did a great job creating this coffee creamer.
Cathy H.
Foodie Expert
Very happy with this brand of creamer. I live coffee snd usually pour creamer inside. Amaretto and Hazelnut are my favorite flavors. The variety of flavors is awesome. Publix is the grocery store I purchase this product ftom sbd they usually offer it as BOGO or another special price.
Ashley M.
Edison, NJ
Foodie Expert
Lets start with the fact that I am very passionate about coffee. I will try just about anything "coffee" related out there. I have tried MULTIPLE international delight creamers but none have been good enough to turn me into a faithful user...except THIS ONE. Coincidently I am a lover of almonds. The almondy taste this creamer adds to my coffee makes it so much more delicious. I have found that with most international delight creamers you only need a "little bit" to add sweetness/flavor to your coffee. So if calories are a concern for you stick with 1tbsp, its only 35 calories.

I am not sure if the product I am reviewing is a "newer" version of the amaretto flavor but the title on my packaging is "Amaretto Cafe" (I will include a photo). Unlike other reviewers I have never run into difficulty finding this product in my local Shoprite. If you love almonds keep your eye out for this baby on your next coffee trip to the store.
Blanca F.
Nuevo, CA
I just recently tried this creamer and I am super upset at myself for not having tried it earlier. I always saw the almond cookies on it and though ew who wants almond cookie flavor in their coffee? Apparently I do lol. This creamer goes so well in hot and cold coffee and it tastes like cherry almond to me. If I'm being honest, it tastes how I imagine the original jergens cherry almond lotion would if it was edible lol. I'm glad I finally gave it a shot
Ashley B.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! The cherry-almond flavor of amaretto is my all-time favorite for pretty much any kind of food or drink, so combined with coffee it's really tough to beat. The only complaint I have is that it's getting harder to find unless you go to Walmart or Kroger's. If people only knew how good this stuff is, they'd carry it everywhere.
Stephanie R.
Winter Haven, FL
Being a huge fan of almond, this is a staple in my fridge. I'm glad I've finally found an everyday creamer that definitely tops French Vanilla. I would love to find this in a larger bottle. In fact, if it was shelf stable I'd probably have half of my pantry dedicated to it ;)
Ashley H.
Foodie Expert
If I'm spoiling myself I will get this instead of French vanilla! This tastes incredible! It almost reminds me of a cotton candy flavor?! It tastes good in coffee or tea!! Cannot go wrong!!!
Priscilla B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I just love love loveee this brand creamer and this particular Amaretto Café is delicious!!! I'm so satisfied with this product.
Hannah S.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Foodie Expert
Great coffee creamer! Love international delight brand and this particular flavor rocks. Should be rated #1