International Delight French Vanilla Liquid Creamer, 192-Count Single-Serve Packages uploaded by Jessica L.International Delight French Vanilla Liquid Creamer, 192-Count Single-Serve Packages uploaded by Aujha A.

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

Flavor Your World®Just like the International Delight® you find in the dairy case, Creamer Singles have all the creamy richness you expect, without needing refrigeration.Special pasteurization and packaging keep each serving deliciously full of fresh flavor.Creamer Singles are ideal for the office, traveling, or anywhere you crave the perfect cup of coffee. see more...

• Where can I get the big packages of these? Do they last upwards o...1 Answers
  • Does the taste the same as the French Vanilla in the bottle rathe...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Aujha A.
Silver Spring, MD
I don’t drink coffee but I like to add this creamer to hot chocolate and chai tea. The flavor is very sweet and tastes very much like ice cream but it’s really good. You can buy these little packets in the store or grab a few on the go from a gas station or 7-11.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I used to buy the bottle of creamer but realized I throw half of it out since I'm not a huge coffee drinker. I walked past these in the store and actually went back to get them after I made my rounds around the store. These are a little more expensive than the bottle of refrigerated creamer, but I like that I don't waste them!! The taste is great and their convenient.
Megan W.
San Antonio, TX
I have to have creamer in my coffee and this is one of my favorites! It taste great and is easy to use for a large group of people!
Elizabeth W.
McColl, SC
This is my favorite creamer. I like to get the box of small cups can I know just how many to put in my cup. The taste is so good.
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
I love the taste of Delight French Vanilla. It goes great with tea. My whole family of all ages enjoy using this product.
Gerald B.
Jamestown, PA
I like to put this in my espreso. everyone inmy house seems to like it because it goes pretty quick
Aiyussif M.
Boston, MA
Does the taste the same as the French Vanilla in the bottle rather than single serve package?
S H.
Haslett, MI
Where can I get the big packages of these? Do they last upwards of three months?