International Delight French Vanilla

A rich creamy dream of sweet and mellow French vanilla flavor

How good is this product? I haven’t tried it though
Do you prefer hot or cold coffee!?
Que les parece esta crema de vainilla?
Start your review of International Delight French Vanilla!
Product Highlights
I use it every morning.in reviews
It isn't that much lower in fat but the taste is do much better in my opinion.in reviews
I can not live without these products!in reviews
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Costco
This is so delicious! I love having this with my coffee! It makes the coffee tasty! It was not expensive and I always buy this in bulk! It only takes a little to give your coffee flavor! You need to try this!
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Publix
I really like the International Delight French Vanilla coffee creamer. However, it is not my preference. I am a frugal shopper so I will either buy this International Delight French Vanilla creamer or the Coffee-Mate depending on which one is on sale, as they are both gluten and lactose free. Both are very tasty and I highly recommend either one.
Lauren K.
Ankeny, IA
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Lauren K.
Purchased at: Target
This is a review on the limited edition Fruity Pebbles coffee creamer. It does taste like the cereal but it actual works well with coffee! Not too fruity or sweet! Love this!
Tina B.
Wausau, WI
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Tina B.
International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer. My daughter uses this in her coffee. 63 servings per container, 35 Calories per serving. Serving size is 1 Tbsp. When I've used this Creamer it only has 5g of sugar. The taste is wonderful and you don't need any sugar because it's already in the Creamer.
Heather A.
Cochranville, PA
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Heather A.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite brand of creamer, and this is my favorite flavor, hence why the big bottle. It's probably fattening but it's very very good.
Rocio V.
Beaverton, OR
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Rocio V.
Purchased at: Safeway
This coffee creamer is okay I bought it because there wasn't the one I always buy. It takes good I would recommend it.
Sheronica W.
Little Rock, AR
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Sheronica W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely have to have my French vanilla creamer, I will and can not drink coffee without it. It just makes it so much better lol. I also like other flavors but the French vanilla is by far my favorite.
Joslyn H.
Eastanollee, GA
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Joslyn H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this packaging for the 4th of July! However French vanilla is not one of my favorites, it’s my brother&s though which is why I bought it. I do like flavors from International Delight however. International Delight French Vanilla
Marisol G.
Lehigh Acres, FL
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Marisol G.
Purchased at: Publix
I absolutely love this creamer i buy it all the time for when I want a nice hot cup of coffee in the mornings what I like about it is that it’s not to sweet…
Christine B.
TURTLE CREEK, PA
International Delight French Vanilla uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
International Delight French Vanilla International delight is my top brand for creamers and their French vanilla creamer flavor is my fave! I’ve been using this in hot teas and coffee for quite some time now! I can see why it won a spot in the. #influensterawards2020 highly recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...