BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #99 in Creamer

International Delight® Fat Free French Vanilla Gourmet Coffee Creamer.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• Does this taste as good as the regular creamer?1 Answers
  • What's your fave I.D creamer?3 Answers
Santiago V.
Santiago V.
Buenísimo buen producto para el café sabor esepcional y tienen otras variedades de sabores y sobre todo buen sabor para el cagfe
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
As far as fat free goes, this creamer is the best. It is actually my favorite creamer all around. It is better priced than almost all the other creamers and you get a huge bottle for the same price of a little bottle of other brands. This has helped me stay on track with my New Year's resolution without making me feel like I am deprived or not able to have coffee.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Van Wert, OH
I did not care for International Delight French Vanilla Creamer. I had a coupon and decided to try it. I thought it had a terrible after taste to it. It left a yucky taste in my mouth. Sorry to say but I will not be buying International Delight again.
Harrisburg, PA
Love these creamer for sure! A little goes a long way. I put this in both my coffee and tea for an unforgettable creaminess and light sweet flavor.Since it's fat free some of the strong sweetness lacks, but purchase the regular one and you'll be fine. Caramel is a good buy as well!
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
I love this creamer! It is delicious, Rich, very satisfying! I get all of the flavor and I don't feel guilty about having a 2nd cup of coffee. I would take coffee from my maker with this French vanilla creamer over Starbucks any day of the week!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
We love ID Fat Free French Vanilla! Great tasting without that weird taste other FF creamers often have. I also appreciate the price of ID creamers, you get a huge bottle of creamer for the same price as smaller bottles of competing brands. These are easily findable in most local grocery stores as well as larger chains (Walmart, Target, etc.)
April A.
April A.
Shelbyville, MI
I love this stuff for my coffee! And the fact that it's sugar free is amazing, still tastes great
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
International Delight creamers are not delightful at all. They're sickly-sweet with a chemical aftertaste and poor execution of flavors. Go with Coffee Mate instead!
Natasha M.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Foodie Expert
I love ID creamers. They taste good and they have fat-free sugar-free varieties of the flavors I like. I do find some of the regular creamers to be too sweet for me.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I tried this version of the French Vanilla creamer because it's fat-free and I wanted to see if there was a difference in taste and I didn't like it. I prefer the original because it's sweeter and tastes more like French Vanilla. This tastes like marshmallows to me.
Harrisburg, PA
What's your fave I.D creamer?
Barbara G.
Barbara G.
Foodie Expert
Does this taste as good as the regular creamer?