BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate
  • Carrageenan
  • Salt

Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Once you start using the international delight French vanilla fat-free creamer for your coffee it’ll be really hard to go back to using anything else. I have tried to go back to regular creamer and honey or sugar and it just doesn’t have the same awesome taste. Waking up is super hard for me and my coffee needs to be amazing and it this creamer helps it to get there. It’s sweet but not overly sweet and adds smooth silkiness with its cream to make your coffee mellow out. You could make the worst tasting coffee taste the best with this creamer I highly recommend getting!
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
My go to coffee creamer! After trying pretty much every coffee creamer on the market in the south this is the one who somehow won me over (how was that possible?) and this flavor is my go to delicious creamer.
Kara P.
fat free? this surely doesn’t taste like it, i love me some sweet coffee and this gets me it. it’s one of my favorites to use because it taste so good and its fat free!! I couldn’t believe it when I tried it.
Dianna M.
Canton, OH
As far as fat free goes, this creamer is the best. It is actually my favorite creamer all around. It is better priced than almost all the other creamers and you get a huge bottle for the same price of a little bottle of other brands. This has helped me stay on track with my New Year's resolution without making me feel like I am deprived or not able to have coffee.
Shalee G.
Saint Charles , MO
This is very comparable to the nestle French vanilla but not quite as creamy in my opinion, doesn't thin the coffee like i like but still good as a second option. $1Cheaper than nestle brand as well
Amanda B.
We love ID Fat Free French Vanilla! Great tasting without that weird taste other FF creamers often have. I also appreciate the price of ID creamers, you get a huge bottle of creamer for the same price as smaller bottles of competing brands. These are easily findable in most local grocery stores as well as larger chains (Walmart, Target, etc.)
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Love these creamer for sure! A little goes a long way. I put this in both my coffee and tea for an unforgettable creaminess and light sweet flavor.Since it's fat free some of the strong sweetness lacks, but purchase the regular one and you'll be fine. Caramel is a good buy as well!
Jennifer B.
I tried this version of the French Vanilla creamer because it's fat-free and I wanted to see if there was a difference in taste and I didn't like it. I prefer the original because it's sweeter and tastes more like French Vanilla. This tastes like marshmallows to me.
Trisha F.
Van Wert, OH
I did not care for International Delight French Vanilla Creamer. I had a coupon and decided to try it. I thought it had a terrible after taste to it. It left a yucky taste in my mouth. Sorry to say but I will not be buying International Delight again.
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
I love this creamer! It is delicious, Rich, very satisfying! I get all of the flavor and I don't feel guilty about having a 2nd cup of coffee. I would take coffee from my maker with this French vanilla creamer over Starbucks any day of the week!
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
What's your fave I.D creamer?
Barbara G.
Does this taste as good as the regular creamer?