International Delight Creme Vanilla Caramel uploaded by Meshia E.International Delight Creme Vanilla Caramel uploaded by Cassie S.

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT

• Water
  • Cane Sugar
  • Palm Oil
  • Contains 2% or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)
  • Dipotassium Phosphate
  • Carrageenan
  • Salt

Ariele K.
Oxford, MA
This stuff is amazing, I will not drink my coffee without it. I put cream and sugar in my coffee but with this creamer it is so sweet I do not need anything extra, it makes my coffee taste so good in the morning I do not have to go out and buy a coffee from dunkins or anywhere else. If you like your coffee sweet I definitely would recommend this.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This is one of my favorite creamers! Once you try it, it's hard to settle for plain caramel or vanilla or creme lol it's the perfect combo of creaminess and sweetness. Not too sweet like some creamers can be, and very smooth! ☕
Adrienne J.
Royersford, PA
This particular flavor is awesome, not my favorite but absolutely one of my favorites. It has the perfect level of sweetness. I take my creamer with a little coffee. I recommend this flavor
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I get this at Sam's Club in a two pack with Caramel Macchiato. I really like adding this creamer to caramel espressos or just regular coffee. It's really good!
Dana H.
North Augusta, SC
I tried this creamer for the first time today, and I will not be dribbling anything else again! it's so Rich, creamy, and perfectly sweet!
Jasmine S.
I don't like the taste of coffee so I use alot of creamer. This creamer for me was affordable and it tastes great.