BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #10 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Bobbie R.
Bobbie R.
Richmond hill, GA
Foodie Expert
Love this seasonal creamer in my coffee!! Even if it's still HOTT here in Georgia it makes it feel like fall!!
Kelsye P.
Kelsye P.
Bedford, KY
I love this coffee creamer! I look forward to it every year !
It smells really good and is super delicious!
Hope R.
Hope R.
Charlotte, NC
I prefer this pumpkin spice creamer to the other big name brand, and love that it has a sugar-free version.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Cowpens , SC
Foodie Expert
I love this creamer. it has a very different taste than other pumpkin flavored creamers and it is amazing
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Yum! I love putting this creamer in my coffee. It is a great alternative to spending $5+ on a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks or another coffee shop. The flavor is good and it makes my coffee nice and creamy. I buy this creamer every year and would definitely recommend it to others.
jean s.
jean s.
I love this stuff, always reminds me of fall season. Very affordable and last you quite a long time. Plus you know how much you put in your coffee. I usually get mine from Walmart since it's a bit cheaper.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Foodie Expert
International Delight makes the BEST pumpkin pie creamer. This creamer is delicious. My husband and I like to mix their cinnamon roll creamer and pumpkin creamer together to make a delicious coffee! The price is great, because it lasts for a long time. This creamer is my favorite and I highly recommend it!
Bianny m.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Foodie Expert
Because this is heaven on earth. Too bad it only comes out just on one season, but this creamer is all i want to put in my coffee when i wake up in the morning. It is just amazingly flavorful and it has that bit of spicy pinch
amber m.
amber m.
Foodie Expert
international delight creamer pumpkin spice tastes so good during thanksgiving season i am a repeat consumer it might not be healthy but it sure is good i buy it from krogers every year around this time of year i love sitting back relaxing by the fire drinking a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer
allthingskarenn 1.
allthingskarenn 1.
Bethlehem, PA
I am a coffee lover and always love trying new things and flavors and for this season, this creamer is must definitely one of my absolute favorites! It just gets you into the holidays and warms your soul! Haha and the best part is that it makes coffee prep so much easier!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?