Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#9 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

5g sugars.
Photos (17)
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

I love this ! I am not a coffee drinker but it taste great in hot chocolate!!! Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate.
Jill B.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI

I'm all about the pumpkin spiced lattes and this is an awesome substitute. It's saved me a ton of money by helping me get my pumpkin kick without going to Starbucks every time. I also use the sugar free version and would never be able to tell it's sugar free!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms

I Absolutely love this brand and the pumpkin spice taste great. International Delight is an awesome coffee creamer.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.

I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores. i get to have my morning caffeine with a taste of pumpkin pie. i love it. It is not overly sweet and just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. YUMMM
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

I'm not typically a fan of pumpkin flavored drinks and foods. Especially pumpkin flavored coffee. But when I tried this (which I was able to do so for free for testing purposes), I was pleasantly surprised. It was so delicious! Mildly flavored but so good. And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee. Usually creamers smell great but then once in coffee, there's no taste. I also love that these creamers can be used in recipes. I made a delicious pumpkin cheesecake dessert with this - so good! This will definitely be on my list every November!
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN

I love pumpkin season. I exclusively buy the pumpkin pie spice creamer when it comes out. It tastes so good and it feels like getting a drink from a fancy coffee place.
Lindsey  W.
Lindsey W.
Richmond, TX

This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer. The pumpkin flavor taste artificial (yes I know that it is artificial flavoring but it tastes very fake)
Nichole D.
Nichole D.

I love pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, but not this creamer. It has too much nutmeg flavoring and not enough pumpkin!
Genevieve K.
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI

Every fall I relish in pumpkin spice flavors... this creamer fails to hit the mark. There is not enough cinnamon, too much nutmeg, and a little too sweet for me.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Savannah, GA

This Pumpkin Spice creamer missed the mark for me. The flavor is just off...maybe not enough cinnamon??
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?

Join Now