BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #10 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Lea W.
winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this creamer I use it in my tea and my son uses on his coffee... I love the sweet and spicy taste that it gives my tea. And it also make a creamy base for my chai tea also.
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer. The pumpkin flavor taste artificial (yes I know that it is artificial flavoring but it tastes very fake)
Meagan B.
Memphis, TN
I love pumpkin spice flavored anything, but this creamer was a disappointment.

It tastes kind of watery, no matter how much you add. I don't know. I just wanted it to taste better than it did. :/
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
Foodie Expert
I have been using ID creamers for years. One of the only non dairy creamer that is not made with Soybean oil. Wasn't sure I would like this flavor. It is yummy.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this creamer! I wait around for it to come out every fall! I make sure I stock up before it goes out of season too since it is good for a couple of months. It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice!
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
I love pumpkin season. I exclusively buy the pumpkin pie spice creamer when it comes out. It tastes so good and it feels like getting a drink from a fancy coffee place.
Jessica Q.
I love this ! I am not a coffee drinker but it taste great in hot chocolate!!! Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
Foodie Expert
I love the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee creamer. It's so good. It has a smooth, creamy pumpkin flavor with a little bit of spice. It's one of my favorite holiday flavors.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Foodie Expert
If you like iced coffee mix some of this with the Carmel and it is off the chain delicious.. My mom loves it by itself in hot coffee
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
I love this creamer. It isn't overly sweet and pairs well with coffee without overpowering it! I would highly recommend this if you are a pumpkin latte fan!
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?