Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#3 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

5g sugars.
Photos (16)
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.

This is a must for my thanksgiving morning! Ha who am I kidding I have it my fridge the moment it hits the shelf! Love love love it!
Amy M.
Amy M.
Brooktondale, NY

OMG OMG OMG!! SOO FRINKING GOOD! Stewarts shops use this in their pumpkin spice iced coffee and it really rocks! My new addiction! !
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

If you like iced coffee mix some of this with the Carmel and it is off the chain delicious.. My mom loves it by itself in hot coffee
adriana P.
adriana P.
Oxnard, CA

Love me some pumpkin spice , but starbucks is sometimes out of my budget , not really a coffee drinker but this is my only exception
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

This is my favorite coffee creamer! Every year I look forward to this coming out. Taste like pumpkin pie in liquid form! Great buy!
Tara B.
Tara B.

This has a not-so spicy taste to it and I like that aspect of it. It's totally different than other pumpkin creamers. So great!
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

It tastes great I like to use it in fall time it makes me feel so festive season the taste is just the perfect amount of sweet
Candice J.
Candice J.
Jericho, VT

This creamer makes your coffee taste better than a coffee bought at a shop. Too bad it's seasonal, I'd buy it all year round!
BryAnna F.
BryAnna F.

I was so pumped when this came back in stores in September! This is one of the only two flavors I buy while the season is in!
Sid A.
Sid A.
Toronto

I have this in French Vanilla, It smells great. I just wish it had more flavor in it. I would love to try it in pumpkin spice
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?

Join Now