BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #10 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Amanda B.
I'm not typically a fan of pumpkin flavored drinks and foods. Especially pumpkin flavored coffee. But when I tried this (which I was able to do so for free for testing purposes), I was pleasantly surprised. It was so delicious! Mildly flavored but so good. And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee. Usually creamers smell great but then once in coffee, there's no taste. I also love that these creamers can be used in recipes. I made a delicious pumpkin cheesecake dessert with this - so good! This will definitely be on my list every November!
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee creamer during this time of year. It tastes just like the pumpkin spice lattes at other places only for the price of one latte you can get a whole bottle of creamer to last you many cups! It's not too rich and not too sweet, it's the perfect amount.
Kristen A.
Rockmart, GA
I don't always have time to stop by my favorite coffee shop for my pumpkin latte fix, but ID Pumpkin Spice fills the place nicely! As soon as this stuff comes out I stock up! aside from my favorite coffee shop, this is my go to for pumpkin spiced coffee drinks!
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so amazingly delicious! I use this every year. I also have this flavor in other brands and they are all just so yummy and cheap as well. I always love to have this on the table on Thanksgiving! A must have!
Megan P.
Owensboro, KY
i honestly stack up on this every fall because i LOVE it so much. i use it every morning & honestly crave it. pumpkin is my all time favorite flavor and this tastes exactly like something i would get at starbucks!
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is my favorite Pumpkin Pie coffee creamer. It tastes just like Pumpkin Pie and it is 10x's better than Coffee Mate Pumpkin Pie which has a very sweet taste that doesn't mix well with coffee. Any international delight coffee creamer will taste exactly like the product name. If you love pumpkin pie and coffee I would highly suggest this product.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I'm all about the pumpkin spiced lattes and this is an awesome substitute. It's saved me a ton of money by helping me get my pumpkin kick without going to Starbucks every time. I also use the sugar free version and would never be able to tell it's sugar free!
Mason S.
Foodie Expert
This is a really good creamer. I like to have this in my vanilla coffee in the morning. There is also something that could be fixed in this. This is a little overly sweet. If you are a sweets lover, this is for you! The pumpkin taste could be fixed some too, but overall, this is a great product!
Sheila E.
Foodie Expert
Perfect fit for these fall days. Rich, creamy, and quite the delight. The bold flavor of pumpkin spice made my coffee come alive. Paired with some pumpkin spice cookies, one couldn't have a better afternoon coffee break
Yessi T.
Foodie Expert
I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores. i get to have my morning caffeine with a taste of pumpkin pie. i love it. It is not overly sweet and just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. YUMMM
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?