International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie uploaded by Shante J.International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie uploaded by Monica T.International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie uploaded by Candice J.See all 17 photos

BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #10 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

• Is this too sweet and rich?Not at all! Just watch how muc... 8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this produc...Get it! It isn't too sweet. 4 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think thi...Be the first to answer!
Photos (17)
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Mason S.
Mason S.
This is a really good creamer. I like to have this in my vanilla coffee in the morning. There is also something that could be fixed in this. This is a little overly sweet. If you are a sweets lover, this is for you! The pumpkin taste could be fixed some too, but overall, this is a great product!
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
Foodie Expert
Perfect fit for these fall days. Rich, creamy, and quite the delight. The bold flavor of pumpkin spice made my coffee come alive. Paired with some pumpkin spice cookies, one couldn't have a better afternoon coffee break
Amber H.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
My favorite pumpkin spice creamer! Great pumpkin flavor, creamy and delicious! I stock up when the season hits!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
One of my favorite holiday flavors beside the peppermint mocha for Christmas time adds just enough flavor
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
I love the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee creamer. It's so good. It has a smooth, creamy pumpkin flavor with a little bit of spice. It's one of my favorite holiday flavors.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Foodie Expert
Not quite the pumpkin pie flavor it suggests. There are other creamers that taste much better.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
If you like iced coffee mix some of this with the Carmel and it is off the chain delicious.. My mom loves it by itself in hot coffee
Kate B.
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
I love this creamer. It isn't overly sweet and pairs well with coffee without overpowering it! I would highly recommend this if you are a pumpkin latte fan!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Macomb, MI
I love love love this!!! I put it in my hot tea every morning!! I also top it with the redid whip for a delicious treat!! and lower in fat than coffee shop!!
Savanah R.
Savanah R.
I love pumpkin everything, except this coffee creamer. Its not awful, but its not good. I love all the International Delight creamers except this one
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?