BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #10 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Mason S.
Mason S.
This is a really good creamer. I like to have this in my vanilla coffee in the morning. There is also something that could be fixed in this. This is a little overly sweet. If you are a sweets lover, this is for you! The pumpkin taste could be fixed some too, but overall, this is a great product!
Sheila E.
Sheila E.
Foodie Expert
Perfect fit for these fall days. Rich, creamy, and quite the delight. The bold flavor of pumpkin spice made my coffee come alive. Paired with some pumpkin spice cookies, one couldn't have a better afternoon coffee break
Amber H.
Amber H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
My favorite pumpkin spice creamer! Great pumpkin flavor, creamy and delicious! I stock up when the season hits!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Tomball, TX
One of my favorite holiday flavors beside the peppermint mocha for Christmas time adds just enough flavor
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
I have been using ID creamers for years. One of the only non dairy creamer that is not made with Soybean oil. Wasn't sure I would like this flavor. It is yummy.
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY
I love the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee creamer. It's so good. It has a smooth, creamy pumpkin flavor with a little bit of spice. It's one of my favorite holiday flavors.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Foodie Expert
Not quite the pumpkin pie flavor it suggests. There are other creamers that taste much better.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
Foodie Expert
If you like iced coffee mix some of this with the Carmel and it is off the chain delicious.. My mom loves it by itself in hot coffee
Kate B.
Kate B.
Broadview, MT
I love this creamer. It isn't overly sweet and pairs well with coffee without overpowering it! I would highly recommend this if you are a pumpkin latte fan!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Macomb, MI
I love love love this!!! I put it in my hot tea every morning!! I also top it with the redid whip for a delicious treat!! and lower in fat than coffee shop!!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?