Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#9 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (17)
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Grayson, KY

I love Pumpkin Spice anything, plain and simple. This creamer has enough of a pumpkin flavor and a hint of cinnamon that it delivers that "fall feeling" on a cold morning. It is creamy and flavorful and I enjoy it in my coffee. This creamer is sweet enough that when I use it I don't have to add sugar, which makes sticking to my diet much more attainable. Each tablespoon of creamer only has 35 calories and it definitely has my vote!
Janel S.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA

I was forced to purchase this one when the local target was out of the coffemate pumpkin spice. I'm glad I did! This has taken its place in my heart. It has a more natural pumpkin spice flavor to me and the same calories. Added bonus it's on clearance at target right now, you can't beat $2.00 for a large bottle! Needless to say i stocked up.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love this coffee creamer during this time of year. It tastes just like the pumpkin spice lattes at other places only for the price of one latte you can get a whole bottle of creamer to last you many cups! It's not too rich and not too sweet, it's the perfect amount.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Rockmart, GA

I don't always have time to stop by my favorite coffee shop for my pumpkin latte fix, but ID Pumpkin Spice fills the place nicely! As soon as this stuff comes out I stock up! aside from my favorite coffee shop, this is my go to for pumpkin spiced coffee drinks!
Sheila E.
Sheila E.

Perfect fit for these fall days. Rich, creamy, and quite the delight. The bold flavor of pumpkin spice made my coffee come alive. Paired with some pumpkin spice cookies, one couldn't have a better afternoon coffee break
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY

I love the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee creamer. It's so good. It has a smooth, creamy pumpkin flavor with a little bit of spice. It's one of my favorite holiday flavors.
Linda W.
Linda W.
Macomb, MI

I love love love this!!! I put it in my hot tea every morning!! I also top it with the redid whip for a delicious treat!! and lower in fat than coffee shop!!
Savanah R.
Savanah R.

I love pumpkin everything, except this coffee creamer. Its not awful, but its not good. I love all the International Delight creamers except this one
ashley l.
ashley l.
Villa Rica, GA

I love all things pumpkin and ID Pumpkin Pie creamer is delish. It is runner up to my favorite pumpkin creamer. Why is this not sold year round?
Loriann M.
Loriann M.
Marlton, NJ

Love international delight creamer espcailly there holiday ones because they are so very taste and they make plain coffee taste so much better.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?

Join Now