BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #13 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Shante J.
I am definitely a coffee girl! I don't like black coffee. This creamer is great. Even though I do not like to eat pumpkin food, I really do enjoy this pumpkin flavor. I don't even need to add sugar to my coffee because this creamer is creamy and sweet. I remember I first got this product during the season of fall. I really wanted to get into the fall spirit and try a new flavor! I am glad I did. This creamer doesn't need to be held out only for the holidays. Drink with coffee whenever you feel is best! I was surprised how amazing and good this creamer actually tasted. Especially when coffee is really hot... Too hot that it would burn your mouth and gums... This creamer has a cool temperature which makes the coffee warmly heated at a perfect temperature to safely drink! Yum!-Shante James
Patricia G.
It's definitely pumpkin pie! It's creamy and super sweet. I just wish it was a bigger serving size for the calories you get. Also, the container is huge so it is very good value!
Sarah M.
West Plains, MO
I love this creamer. It tastes exactly like biting into pie. It's a must around the fall time. I always enjoy picking this up in large amounts to have throughout the year
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
This is my favorite pumpkin spice creamer.
It taste exactly like pumpkin pie,
It's perfect for those nice crisp fall mornings
If you love pumpkin pie and coffee- this is the creamer for you
Ashley G.
Grayson, KY
I love Pumpkin Spice anything, plain and simple. This creamer has enough of a pumpkin flavor and a hint of cinnamon that it delivers that "fall feeling" on a cold morning. It is creamy and flavorful and I enjoy it in my coffee. This creamer is sweet enough that when I use it I don't have to add sugar, which makes sticking to my diet much more attainable. Each tablespoon of creamer only has 35 calories and it definitely has my vote!
Abbey E.
Oh you know what time of year it is? It must be fall because the international delight creamer pumpkin pie is out at the grocery stores and it sounds so good! A delicious flavoring of pumpkin pie and just enough sweet that I feel no need to add sugar to my coffee!
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
I was forced to purchase this one when the local target was out of the coffemate pumpkin spice. I'm glad I did! This has taken its place in my heart. It has a more natural pumpkin spice flavor to me and the same calories. Added bonus it's on clearance at target right now, you can't beat $2.00 for a large bottle! Needless to say i stocked up.
Leah T.
Gainesville, FL
I love the taste of pumpkin spice, especially in my coffee. This creamer does a great job of tasting like pumpkin spice without being overly sweet or overbearing. With that being said, you can still taste pumpkin in every sip. I definitely recommend you try this creamer.
Ryan H.
Covington, GA
One of my favorite things about the fall! Fall themed coffee creamers! I enjoy a cup of coffee a day and this creamer is the perfect addition. It's pretty affordable and a bottle of it last forever. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
I always get this in the Fall and drink it with pumpkin coffee for a nice pumpkin overboard (which I love) it tastes just like a delicious slice of pumpkin pie itself!
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?