BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #13 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Molly T.
This is my favourite autumn time pumpkin spice coffee creamer. It adds a nice hint of spice to my coffee in the morning that keeps me smiling through the day. I have bought this every season for the past four years and have always been left wanting more of it at the end of the season. If you don't like pumkin spice I don't think you'll like this creamer, but if you do you probably will.
Satyra W.
The flavor is great ok can kinda get a faux PSL at home but as I have often found with ID the texture just isnt creamy enough also isn't quite sweet enough for my taste and I usually don't have to add sugar when I use other brands or flavors of creamers.
Joan M.
Sublimity, OR
Just purchased some the other day to get me in the mood for Fall and Halloween. Love the creamy taste. I don't drink a lot of coffee, so when I do I want it to taste great. I can't drink my coffee black, so I need a good creamer. Found this as #Winco in Salem. Just right for the season! #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
L F.
It is fall, it is all about pumpkin!!!!i love every flavor from International Delight but this season is all pumpkin everything and this specific creamer is loveeee. Price is great, I love to stock up on pumpkin one before they sell out each time. If you are a coffee lover you have to try this pumpkin delish.
Jessica B.
I’m a huge pumpkin spice fan so you could imagine how excited I was when I saw this 😍 My boyfriend and I drink a cup of coffee with this yummy creamer in it almost every day!!
Regina C.
Chambersburg, PA
It isn’t truly fall until the stores start carrying pumpkin pie creamer! This creamer isn’t gonna break the bank unless maybe you stock up on this deliciousness a case at a time. Every morning cup of joe can fill like Thanksgiving Day with this amazing creamer!
Trinidad P.
International Delight is my favorite coffee creamer and this is the best at home Pumpkin Spiced coffee creamer. It's not as Spiced as one from a coffee shop, but it has a nice smooth Pumpkin taste to it. It's also very freaky and flavorful
Vonne w.
St George, UT
#HalloWIN #contest @Influenster pumpkin spice coffee creamer cannot go wrong to get you ready for Halloween. it is a staple, light a Halloween sent candle and have your morning coffee with pumpkin spice creamer.. yes please. love this creamer brand it's the best
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
I've tried other pumpkin spice creamers, but this one was my favorite! The flavor is much better than others! Tastes just like pumpkin pie! I got it at Price Chopper, the big one was on sale for around $2.75!! I'll definitely be buying again once I'm out!
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I've been buying this for weeks now I'm addicted! I know it's only out during the fall season so I get it as much as I can when it's available! I prefer International Delight coffee creamer over any other brand. Love it!
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?