Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#9 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (17)
STACEY P.
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX

This is my favorite creamer of all time I love fall time when they put this creamer out on the shelves.
Sha D.
Sha D.
Orlando

Sooooooo amazing!!!!! Reminds me of home now that I'm living Florida!!! Absolutely love this stuff!!!!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.

I love pumpkin anything come fall it's the best flavor out there for anything coffee related. Yumm
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.

Omg this stuff is the greatest stuff ever! It's probably not the healthiest but it's so tasty!!!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.

Not quite the pumpkin pie flavor it suggests. There are other creamers that taste much better.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

This creamer is also super tastey! I switch between this and the coffee mates! So delicious.
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.

Absolutely love this! Go to for me. Pumpkin spice?? I am in! Great taste!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Grayson, KY

I love Pumpkin Spice anything, plain and simple. This creamer has enough of a pumpkin flavor and a hint of cinnamon that it delivers that "fall feeling" on a cold morning. It is creamy and flavorful and I enjoy it in my coffee. This creamer is sweet enough that when I use it I don't have to add sugar, which makes sticking to my diet much more attainable. Each tablespoon of creamer only has 35 calories and it definitely has my vote!
Janel S.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA

I was forced to purchase this one when the local target was out of the coffemate pumpkin spice. I'm glad I did! This has taken its place in my heart. It has a more natural pumpkin spice flavor to me and the same calories. Added bonus it's on clearance at target right now, you can't beat $2.00 for a large bottle! Needless to say i stocked up.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love this coffee creamer during this time of year. It tastes just like the pumpkin spice lattes at other places only for the price of one latte you can get a whole bottle of creamer to last you many cups! It's not too rich and not too sweet, it's the perfect amount.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?