BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #11 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Grayson, KY
I love Pumpkin Spice anything, plain and simple. This creamer has enough of a pumpkin flavor and a hint of cinnamon that it delivers that "fall feeling" on a cold morning. It is creamy and flavorful and I enjoy it in my coffee. This creamer is sweet enough that when I use it I don't have to add sugar, which makes sticking to my diet much more attainable. Each tablespoon of creamer only has 35 calories and it definitely has my vote!
Janel S.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
I was forced to purchase this one when the local target was out of the coffemate pumpkin spice. I'm glad I did! This has taken its place in my heart. It has a more natural pumpkin spice flavor to me and the same calories. Added bonus it's on clearance at target right now, you can't beat $2.00 for a large bottle! Needless to say i stocked up.
Leah T.
Leah T.
Callahan, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of pumpkin spice, especially in my coffee. This creamer does a great job of tasting like pumpkin spice without being overly sweet or overbearing. With that being said, you can still taste pumpkin in every sip. I definitely recommend you try this creamer.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lacey
Foodie Expert
I always get this in the Fall and drink it with pumpkin coffee for a nice pumpkin overboard (which I love) it tastes just like a delicious slice of pumpkin pie itself!
Barbara d.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love all things pumpkin and this creamer is no exception to that! The flavor is great, it's a great creamer on its own. No need to add sugar or sweeteners!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
I love this coffee creamer during this time of year. It tastes just like the pumpkin spice lattes at other places only for the price of one latte you can get a whole bottle of creamer to last you many cups! It's not too rich and not too sweet, it's the perfect amount.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Rockmart, GA
I don't always have time to stop by my favorite coffee shop for my pumpkin latte fix, but ID Pumpkin Spice fills the place nicely! As soon as this stuff comes out I stock up! aside from my favorite coffee shop, this is my go to for pumpkin spiced coffee drinks!
Kayla E.
Kayla E.
Cresco, PA
I love this in the fall! It is not too strong, and leaves your coffee with an amazing pumpkin flavor! Not too sweet like other brands!
Bre J.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This is my favorite Pumpkin Pie coffee creamer. It tastes just like Pumpkin Pie and it is 10x's better than Coffee Mate Pumpkin Pie which has a very sweet taste that doesn't mix well with coffee. Any international delight coffee creamer will taste exactly like the product name. If you love pumpkin pie and coffee I would highly suggest this product.
Mason S.
Mason S.
This is a really good creamer. I like to have this in my vanilla coffee in the morning. There is also something that could be fixed in this. This is a little overly sweet. If you are a sweets lover, this is for you! The pumpkin taste could be fixed some too, but overall, this is a great product!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?