BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #18 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Grayson, KY
I love Pumpkin Spice anything, plain and simple. This creamer has enough of a pumpkin flavor and a hint of cinnamon that it delivers that "fall feeling" on a cold morning. It is creamy and flavorful and I enjoy it in my coffee. This creamer is sweet enough that when I use it I don't have to add sugar, which makes sticking to my diet much more attainable. Each tablespoon of creamer only has 35 calories and it definitely has my vote!
Janel S.
Janel S.
Modesto, CA
I was forced to purchase this one when the local target was out of the coffemate pumpkin spice. I'm glad I did! This has taken its place in my heart. It has a more natural pumpkin spice flavor to me and the same calories. Added bonus it's on clearance at target right now, you can't beat $2.00 for a large bottle! Needless to say i stocked up.
Leah T.
Leah T.
Gainesville, Fl
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of pumpkin spice, especially in my coffee. This creamer does a great job of tasting like pumpkin spice without being overly sweet or overbearing. With that being said, you can still taste pumpkin in every sip. I definitely recommend you try this creamer.
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
Foodie Expert
International Delight is my favorite coffee creamer and this is the best at home Pumpkin Spiced coffee creamer. It's not as Spiced as one from a coffee shop, but it has a nice smooth Pumpkin taste to it. It's also very freaky and flavorful
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Foodie Expert
I've been buying this for weeks now I'm addicted! I know it's only out during the fall season so I get it as much as I can when it's available! I prefer International Delight coffee creamer over any other brand. Love it!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lacey
Foodie Expert
I always get this in the Fall and drink it with pumpkin coffee for a nice pumpkin overboard (which I love) it tastes just like a delicious slice of pumpkin pie itself!
Candi C.
Candi C.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE when this comes back in the fall! It gives my coffee the right amount of sweet and savory with it's pumpkiny deliciousness. I wish it was out all year.
Barbara d.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love all things pumpkin and this creamer is no exception to that! The flavor is great, it's a great creamer on its own. No need to add sugar or sweeteners!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I love this coffee creamer during this time of year. It tastes just like the pumpkin spice lattes at other places only for the price of one latte you can get a whole bottle of creamer to last you many cups! It's not too rich and not too sweet, it's the perfect amount.
Lora S.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
Everytime September comes around you know you gotta have the pumpkin spice stuff! This flavor is so good and gives that true taste abd smell of fall!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?