Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#3 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (15)
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Ivanhoe , Ca

This is my favorite pumpkin spice creamer... I seriously feel like its better than Starbucks it is great value and a must for my whole winter. Its about $4 a bottle and i recommend it to everyone i talk to
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN

I love this stuff!! it is super sweet and tons of flavor!! I love it in the right season..it is amazing with the McCafe coffee imo! I like this creamer over the other pumpkin spice screamers I have tried.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.

It's okay very mild in flavor. I think I'll stick with coffee shop pumpkin spice, but if I did want to make my own I would have to add a scoop of real pumpkin with pumpkin spice to enjoy my coffee
Christina G.
Christina G.

This coffee creamer is one of my go to creamers during the holiday season. I love the taste of the creamer in whatever coffee I choose. I like how it helps make the holiday season feel festive.
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Mckee, KY

I love the International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee creamer. It's so good. It has a smooth, creamy pumpkin flavor with a little bit of spice. It's one of my favorite holiday flavors.
Janie A.
Janie A.

It's such a yummy creamer from International Delight! It can be a little on the sweet side but is still super good. It's usually at a pretty decent price and I would recommend it.
Lea W.
Lea W.
Winston Salem, NC

I love this creamer I use it in my tea and my son uses on his coffee... I love the sweet and spicy taste that it gives my tea. And it also make a creamy base for my chai tea also.
Dallas L.
Dallas L.

Its okay, not the greatest but its pretty good. if I'm unable to find anything else this is my last resort. I'm more of a hazelnut creamer kind of girl or I make my own creamer!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Stuart, FL

Love love love this creamer!!! It's creamy, pumpkin spice flavor goes perfectly with my coffee! I like it better than going to a coffee shop and buying an expensive coffee!!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.

Not my favorite flavor but I do like it and buy 1 for the fall season every year. Out of all the other brands that sell this flavor international Delight has the best one!!!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Norfolk, VA

Is this any good? I like pumpkin spice, so maybe this will be similar?
Nilsa L.
Nilsa L.
Orlando, FL

From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin pie, i have never tried this and i have been wanting to but i don't want to get it if it's not good.

Join Now