BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #13 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
This is my favorite creamer of all time I love fall time when they put this creamer out on the shelves.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
Sooooooo amazing!!!!! Reminds me of home now that I'm living Florida!!! Absolutely love this stuff!!!!
Rachael M.
I love pumpkin anything come fall it's the best flavor out there for anything coffee related. Yumm
Vanessa R.
Omg this stuff is the greatest stuff ever! It's probably not the healthiest but it's so tasty!!!
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
This creamer is also super tastey! I switch between this and the coffee mates! So delicious.
Cheryl P.
Absolutely love this! Go to for me. Pumpkin spice?? I am in! Great taste!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
‘‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin spice! I am
Usually not a coffee drinker but cannot seem to help myself once they bring this flavor of creamer out in stores! I wish they carried it all year long. This is my second favorite creamer
Sam S.
PRAISE THE LORD FOR THIS CREAMER!!! If you like anything pumpkin, this creamer is for you!! I looove to brew a delish cup of coffee and add a splash of this creamer! It literally tastes like fall in your mouth! It's also super affordable which is even better!! Def worth buying!!  Pictured is my empty coffee mug...because it's THAT good!!!
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
I love this coffee creamer! Its delicious and so creamy and flavorful! I love all of the different flavors they offer especially all of the fall/holiday flavors. I usually try to find it on sale. It’s great I definitely recommend it.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I am a huge pumpkin flavor lover so naturally I like this creamer. However, I prefer the pumpkin CoffeeMate creamer over this one. The reason is because this one has quite a zing of spice to it, it's much spicier than the CoffeeMate. Granted yes, its in the name but if you prefer more of a sweet, pure pumpkin taste, I wouldn't highly recommend this one. Still good tho!
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?