Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#9 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (17)
Keturah H.
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA

I have been using ID creamers for years. One of the only non dairy creamer that is not made with Soybean oil. Wasn't sure I would like this flavor. It is yummy.
Barbara d.
Barbara d.
Noblesville, IN

I love all things pumpkin and this creamer is no exception to that! The flavor is great, it's a great creamer on its own. No need to add sugar or sweeteners!
Kate B.
Kate B.
Broadview, MT

I love this creamer. It isn't overly sweet and pairs well with coffee without overpowering it! I would highly recommend this if you are a pumpkin latte fan!
katie w.
katie w.
Ironwood, Mi

This is the best fall time creamer. It tastes just like pumpkin pie. I can be too much sometimes so I usually just have it every couple days like a treat.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect , CT

I have heard so many good things about this but I never got the chance to try it myself, I will this weekend. I am guessing this must taste very good.
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ

The best pumpkin spice creamer I've ever had! It taste EXACTLY like a pumpkin spice latte. It's not too sweet and not too bland. It's just perfect.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY

OMG OMG OMG!! SOO FRINKING GOOD! Stewarts shops use this in their pumpkin spice iced coffee and it really rocks! My new addiction! !
adriana P.
adriana P.
Oxnard, CA

Love me some pumpkin spice , but starbucks is sometimes out of my budget , not really a coffee drinker but this is my only exception
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS

If you like iced coffee mix some of this with the Carmel and it is off the chain delicious.. My mom loves it by itself in hot coffee
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC

This is my favorite coffee creamer! Every year I look forward to this coming out. Taste like pumpkin pie in liquid form! Great buy!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?