BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #18 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
The best pumpkin spice creamer I've ever had! It taste EXACTLY like a pumpkin spice latte. It's not too sweet and not too bland. It's just perfect.
Chazy, NY
Foodie Expert
OMG OMG OMG!! SOO FRINKING GOOD! Stewarts shops use this in their pumpkin spice iced coffee and it really rocks! My new addiction! !
amber V.
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
This is my favorite coffee creamer! Every year I look forward to this coming out. Taste like pumpkin pie in liquid form! Great buy!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Foodie Expert
This has a not-so spicy taste to it and I like that aspect of it. It's totally different than other pumpkin creamers. So great!
laura a.
laura a.
Rio Grande City, TX
Foodie Expert
It tastes great I like to use it in fall time it makes me feel so festive season the taste is just the perfect amount of sweet
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
New Milford, CT
Yummmmm, i look forward to this every fall it's one of my favorites and the flavor is strong and doesn't dilute the coffee
Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Foodie Expert
This is good, but not as good as coffee mate creamers. I buy these at Walmart usually. Good price. Comes in many flavors.
London, OH
Pumpkin everything! Love this flavor and buy tons of it when it comes out. I've bought two bottles in the past two weeks.
Joel G.
Joel G.
Not too strong or too sweet. Perfect mix for your pumpkin spice needs. And you can find it in any gas station or store!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Foodie Expert
I love this creamer! It puts you right into the fall/Christmas spirit! It's creamy with just the right amount of spice!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?