Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#3 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

5g sugars.
Photos (16)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This International Delight creamer in Pumpkin Pie flavor is one of my absolute favorites! It's the first flavor I ever tried in a creamer, and has been one of my favorites ever since. It's the perfect way to spice up the Fall season!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN

This is an amazing tasting creamer! Especially during the Fall season. It has a great Pumpkin Pie flavor, without being to overbearing like some I have tasted. Definitely a great choice when you want to enjoy a nice cup of coffee!
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA

Once fall rolls around I always look forward to getting my International Delight pumpkin pie coffee creamer. It's has great flavor with out being outrageous in price. My only complaint is it can be hard to find and it's seasonal.
Bianny m.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, Ny

Because this is heaven on earth. Too bad it only comes out just on one season, but this creamer is all i want to put in my coffee when i wake up in the morning. It is just amazingly flavorful and it has that bit of spicy pinch
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI

This stuff is so amazingly delicious! I use this every year. I also have this flavor in other brands and they are all just so yummy and cheap as well. I always love to have this on the table on Thanksgiving! A must have!
Sheila E.
Sheila E.

Perfect fit for these fall days. Rich, creamy, and quite the delight. The bold flavor of pumpkin spice made my coffee come alive. Paired with some pumpkin spice cookies, one couldn't have a better afternoon coffee break
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY

My favorite holiday creamer! I wish they would keep this on the shelves all year round. The flavor it adds to coffee is amazing. The price is good, as both my husband and I drink coffee daily so it ends up being used.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Irwin, PA

International Delight had the best pumpkin spice creamer. I prefer this over Coffeemate. They keep it on the shelves pretty regularly from August through February, I have found it. I miss it when it's out of season.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Owensboro, KY

i honestly stack up on this every fall because i LOVE it so much. i use it every morning & honestly crave it. pumpkin is my all time favorite flavor and this tastes exactly like something i would get at starbucks!
Corri C.
Corri C.

I think we are all suckers for pumpkin spice. Keeping some of this handy will keep your wallet happy. For the price of one fancy PSL you can make your own for days or weeks! Easy to find at most grocery stores.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ

Is this good ? Like obviously it probably won't compare to fancy coffee shop flavors . Is it too sweet ? Or just the perfect amount of sweet

Join Now