BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #10 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Monica T.
Monica T.
Foodie Expert
Anything pumpkin spice pulls in my attention and I have to try it. I enjoy my international delight products and this one is no different. It has a light pumpkin flavor. Add a little bit of whip cream on top and you have a really tasty treat!
WebM D.
WebM D.
I look forward to this creamer especially every fall. I pay around $3 per 1 quart container. You can buy extra and freeze them, FYI. Decadent pumpkin pie flavor reminds you its Fall. Available at almost every supermarket I've ever been in.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! You don't need to add much. I usually add a lot of creamer, but found when I put my usual amount in using this, it was overpowering. You don't need much at all to flavor a big cup of coffee. Very reasonably priced as well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Foodie Expert
This International Delight creamer in Pumpkin Pie flavor is one of my absolute favorites! It's the first flavor I ever tried in a creamer, and has been one of my favorites ever since. It's the perfect way to spice up the Fall season!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite holiday creamer! I wish they would keep this on the shelves all year round. The flavor it adds to coffee is amazing. The price is good, as both my husband and I drink coffee daily so it ends up being used.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Foodie Expert
International Delight had the best pumpkin spice creamer. I prefer this over Coffeemate. They keep it on the shelves pretty regularly from August through February, I have found it. I miss it when it's out of season.
Corri C.
Corri C.
I think we are all suckers for pumpkin spice. Keeping some of this handy will keep your wallet happy. For the price of one fancy PSL you can make your own for days or weeks! Easy to find at most grocery stores.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
This is so good I love this flavor. It's one of my favorite ones to get in the fall. I think it's so amazing to have because I don't need that much sugar after it! Very much worth every penny you pay for these
Darby P.
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
I stock up on this creamer every year. I love it that much. It makes any coffee taste like a cup of fall and I just can't get enough of it! It's not to over powering which is just how I like my creamers to be!
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
Honestly I love anything pumpkin, but I am not much for International delight creamers. It takes a lot to even taste a difference in your coffee and it leaves a funky after taste. I will stick to other brands.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?