Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#7 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (17)
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

I bought this on clearance recently and fell in love. I'm a big fan of the famous PSL. This costs less than one cup of coffee at Starbucks and lasts quite a while. Of course it isn't an exact dupe but for home brewed I'd say it's acceptable. I would recommend it to others.
Ryan H.
Ryan H.
Covington, GA

One of my favorite things about the fall! Fall themed coffee creamers! I enjoy a cup of coffee a day and this creamer is the perfect addition. It's pretty affordable and a bottle of it last forever. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.
brittany f.
brittany f.

This is a good pumpkin spice creamer- although it is not my absolute favorite brand for it- it still does it's job and turns your coffee into a fall-favorite flavor! it's usually on the expensive side but worth trying out for the pumpkin spice cravings!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY

This is my all time favorite! I stock up when it gets put out because I also bake with it adding it to frosting and cake batter as well as hot coco and obviously in my coffee ! Amazing taste and texture ! My favorite flavor beside sea salt caramel
Monica T.
Monica T.

Anything pumpkin spice pulls in my attention and I have to try it. I enjoy my international delight products and this one is no different. It has a light pumpkin flavor. Add a little bit of whip cream on top and you have a really tasty treat!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Salem, VA

I love pumpkin spice anything really. I use this in my quick oats for breakfast as well as an additive to my coffee in the mornings. This creamer is delicious and I don't even need to add sugar or other sweetener to my coffee when using this.
WebM D.
WebM D.

I look forward to this creamer especially every fall. I pay around $3 per 1 quart container. You can buy extra and freeze them, FYI. Decadent pumpkin pie flavor reminds you its Fall. Available at almost every supermarket I've ever been in.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, Pa

Great flavor! You don't need to add much. I usually add a lot of creamer, but found when I put my usual amount in using this, it was overpowering. You don't need much at all to flavor a big cup of coffee. Very reasonably priced as well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This International Delight creamer in Pumpkin Pie flavor is one of my absolute favorites! It's the first flavor I ever tried in a creamer, and has been one of my favorites ever since. It's the perfect way to spice up the Fall season!
Sheila E.
Sheila E.

Perfect fit for these fall days. Rich, creamy, and quite the delight. The bold flavor of pumpkin spice made my coffee come alive. Paired with some pumpkin spice cookies, one couldn't have a better afternoon coffee break
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?

Join Now