Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#3 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

5g sugars.
Photos (15)
amber m.
amber m.

international delight creamer pumpkin spice tastes so good during thanksgiving season i am a repeat consumer it might not be healthy but it sure is good i buy it from krogers every year around this time of year i love sitting back relaxing by the fire drinking a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer
Mason S.
Mason S.

This is a really good creamer. I like to have this in my vanilla coffee in the morning. There is also something that could be fixed in this. This is a little overly sweet. If you are a sweets lover, this is for you! The pumpkin taste could be fixed some too, but overall, this is a great product!
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA

Yum! I love putting this creamer in my coffee. It is a great alternative to spending $5+ on a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks or another coffee shop. The flavor is good and it makes my coffee nice and creamy. I buy this creamer every year and would definitely recommend it to others.
Noelle B.
Noelle B.
Greendale , Wi

I look forward to this creamer every year!! It's by far the best pumpkin flavored creamer around, plus, it won't break your wallet! Some of the good ones tend to be more expensive, and then the less expensive ones tend to be too sugary or bland but this one is the best I have found!
Kady E.
Kady E.

It's back!!!! Fall is my favorite time of year and I love when Pumpkin Spice Creamer comes back on the shelves! I love having this in my coffee and having that feeling of the weather is going to start getting cooler and leaves are falling. This is by far one of my favorite creamers!
Angela Z.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT

I bought this on clearance recently and fell in love. I'm a big fan of the famous PSL. This costs less than one cup of coffee at Starbucks and lasts quite a while. Of course it isn't an exact dupe but for home brewed I'd say it's acceptable. I would recommend it to others.
allthingskarenn 1.
allthingskarenn 1.
Bethlehem, PA

I am a coffee lover and always love trying new things and flavors and for this season, this creamer is must definitely one of my absolute favorites! It just gets you into the holidays and warms your soul! Haha and the best part is that it makes coffee prep so much easier!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.

I love this coffee creamer during this time of year. It tastes just like the pumpkin spice lattes at other places only for the price of one latte you can get a whole bottle of creamer to last you many cups! It's not too rich and not too sweet, it's the perfect amount.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.

Oh you know what time of year it is? It must be fall because the international delight creamer pumpkin pie is out at the grocery stores and it sounds so good! A delicious flavoring of pumpkin pie and just enough sweet that I feel no need to add sugar to my coffee!
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale, Ca

A must have for fall. I use a keurig that influenster gave me. I love adding this pumpkin pie flavor and a little bit of milk to my coffee while lounging on a cold fall day. Tastes great and is a wonderful creamer. I recommend it for sure. And the price is great!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Norfolk, VA

Is this any good? I like pumpkin spice, so maybe this will be similar?
Nilsa L.
Nilsa L.
Orlando, FL

From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin pie, i have never tried this and i have been wanting to but i don't want to get it if it's not good.

Join Now