Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#9 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

5g sugars.
Photos (17)
brittany f.
brittany f.

This is a good pumpkin spice creamer- although it is not my absolute favorite brand for it- it still does it's job and turns your coffee into a fall-favorite flavor! it's usually on the expensive side but worth trying out for the pumpkin spice cravings!
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Syracuse, NY

This is my all time favorite! I stock up when it gets put out because I also bake with it adding it to frosting and cake batter as well as hot coco and obviously in my coffee ! Amazing taste and texture ! My favorite flavor beside sea salt caramel
Monica T.
Monica T.

Anything pumpkin spice pulls in my attention and I have to try it. I enjoy my international delight products and this one is no different. It has a light pumpkin flavor. Add a little bit of whip cream on top and you have a really tasty treat!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
salem, va

I love pumpkin spice anything really. I use this in my quick oats for breakfast as well as an additive to my coffee in the mornings. This creamer is delicious and I don't even need to add sugar or other sweetener to my coffee when using this.
WebM D.
WebM D.

I look forward to this creamer especially every fall. I pay around $3 per 1 quart container. You can buy extra and freeze them, FYI. Decadent pumpkin pie flavor reminds you its Fall. Available at almost every supermarket I've ever been in.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA

Great flavor! You don't need to add much. I usually add a lot of creamer, but found when I put my usual amount in using this, it was overpowering. You don't need much at all to flavor a big cup of coffee. Very reasonably priced as well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.

This International Delight creamer in Pumpkin Pie flavor is one of my absolute favorites! It's the first flavor I ever tried in a creamer, and has been one of my favorites ever since. It's the perfect way to spice up the Fall season!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY

My favorite holiday creamer! I wish they would keep this on the shelves all year round. The flavor it adds to coffee is amazing. The price is good, as both my husband and I drink coffee daily so it ends up being used.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA

International Delight had the best pumpkin spice creamer. I prefer this over Coffeemate. They keep it on the shelves pretty regularly from August through February, I have found it. I miss it when it's out of season.
Corri C.
Corri C.

I think we are all suckers for pumpkin spice. Keeping some of this handy will keep your wallet happy. For the price of one fancy PSL you can make your own for days or weeks! Easy to find at most grocery stores.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?