BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #14 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
I love pumpkin season. I exclusively buy the pumpkin pie spice creamer when it comes out. It tastes so good and it feels like getting a drink from a fancy coffee place.
Amanda B.
I'm not typically a fan of pumpkin flavored drinks and foods. Especially pumpkin flavored coffee. But when I tried this (which I was able to do so for free for testing purposes), I was pleasantly surprised. It was so delicious! Mildly flavored but so good. And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee. Usually creamers smell great but then once in coffee, there's no taste. I also love that these creamers can be used in recipes. I made a delicious pumpkin cheesecake dessert with this - so good! This will definitely be on my list every November!
Yessi T.
Foodie Expert
I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores. i get to have my morning caffeine with a taste of pumpkin pie. i love it. It is not overly sweet and just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. YUMMM
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms
I Absolutely love this brand and the pumpkin spice taste great. International Delight is an awesome coffee creamer.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I'm all about the pumpkin spiced lattes and this is an awesome substitute. It's saved me a ton of money by helping me get my pumpkin kick without going to Starbucks every time. I also use the sugar free version and would never be able to tell it's sugar free!
Jessica Q.
I love this ! I am not a coffee drinker but it taste great in hot chocolate!!! Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL
Foodie Expert
I LOVE this creamer! I wait around for it to come out every fall! I make sure I stock up before it goes out of season too since it is good for a couple of months. It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice!
Mallory J.
Andover, MN
Seriously the best creamer! I wait all year for this stuff to come out! No lingering aftertaste and tastes like pumpkin!
Meagan B.
Memphis, TN
I love pumpkin spice flavored anything, but this creamer was a disappointment.

It tastes kind of watery, no matter how much you add. I don't know. I just wanted it to taste better than it did. :/
Lindsey  W.
Richmond, TX
This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer. The pumpkin flavor taste artificial (yes I know that it is artificial flavoring but it tastes very fake)
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Ashley M.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?