BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #15 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

1g sat fat, 4% DV.

0mg sodium, 0% DV.

5g sugars. see more...

International Delight Creamer Pumpkin Pie
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
Jill B.
Jill B.
Allen Park, MI
I'm all about the pumpkin spiced lattes and this is an awesome substitute. It's saved me a ton of money by helping me get my pumpkin kick without going to Starbucks every time. I also use the sugar free version and would never be able to tell it's sugar free!
Mallory J.
Mallory J.
Andover, MN
Seriously the best creamer! I wait all year for this stuff to come out! No lingering aftertaste and tastes like pumpkin!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms
I Absolutely love this brand and the pumpkin spice taste great. International Delight is an awesome coffee creamer.
Yessi T.
Yessi T.
Foodie Expert
I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores. i get to have my morning caffeine with a taste of pumpkin pie. i love it. It is not overly sweet and just the right amount of pumpkin flavor. YUMMM
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
I'm not typically a fan of pumpkin flavored drinks and foods. Especially pumpkin flavored coffee. But when I tried this (which I was able to do so for free for testing purposes), I was pleasantly surprised. It was so delicious! Mildly flavored but so good. And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee. Usually creamers smell great but then once in coffee, there's no taste. I also love that these creamers can be used in recipes. I made a delicious pumpkin cheesecake dessert with this - so good! This will definitely be on my list every November!
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Montevideo, MN
I love pumpkin season. I exclusively buy the pumpkin pie spice creamer when it comes out. It tastes so good and it feels like getting a drink from a fancy coffee place.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Memphis, TN
I love pumpkin spice flavored anything, but this creamer was a disappointment.

It tastes kind of watery, no matter how much you add. I don't know. I just wanted it to taste better than it did. :/
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Foodie Expert
It's okay very mild in flavor. I think I'll stick with coffee shop pumpkin spice, but if I did want to make my own I would have to add a scoop of real pumpkin with pumpkin spice to enjoy my coffee
Heather J.
Heather J.
This creamer is so yummy it takes just like pumpkin! It's the perfect mix of sweet and not to sweet. I highly recommend
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Charlton Hgts, WV
Foodie Expert
I love most of the international delight creamers. The pumpkin pie is always one of my favorites.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
Foodie Expert
Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Foodie Expert
How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?