Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#8 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Miranda M.
N Kingstown, RI
Nov. 13, 2016, 8:41 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
This stuff is so amazingly delicious! I use this every year. I also have this flavor in other brands and they are all just so yummy and cheap as well. I always love to have this on the table on Thanksgiving! A must have!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Owensboro, KY
Nov. 15, 2016, 9:42 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
i honestly stack up on this every fall because i LOVE it so much. i use it every morning & honestly crave it. pumpkin is my all time favorite flavor and this tastes exactly like something i would get at starbucks!
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
Nov. 16, 2016, 10:32 a.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
Oh you know what time of year it is? It must be fall because the international delight creamer pumpkin pie is out at the grocery stores and it sounds so good! A delicious flavoring of pumpkin pie and just enough sweet that I feel no need to add sugar to my coffee!
allthingskarenn 1.
allthingskarenn 1.
Bethlehem, PA
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
I am a coffee lover and always love trying new things and flavors and for this season, this creamer is must definitely one of my absolute favorites! It just gets you into the holidays and warms your soul! Haha and the best part is that it makes coffee prep so much easier!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Nov. 17, 2016, 3:23 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
This is a MUST for the Thanksgiving season. It's definitely a nice, warm way to spice up your mornings! It has the perfect amount of flavor with out ruining the coffee itself. Absolutely OBSESSED! A must have!
amber m.
amber m.
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:38 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
international delight creamer pumpkin spice tastes so good during thanksgiving season i am a repeat consumer it might not be healthy but it sure is good i buy it from krogers every year around this time of year i love sitting back relaxing by the fire drinking a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer
jean s.
jean s.
Nov. 17, 2016, 2:06 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
I love this stuff, always reminds me of fall season. Very affordable and last you quite a long time. Plus you know how much you put in your coffee. I usually get mine from Walmart since it's a bit cheaper.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Foodie Expert
Nov. 19, 2016, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
Not a bad creamer! It's not the best flavor but it works just as well and a lot cheaper than a real pumpkin spice drink!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Nov. 20, 2016, 10:16 a.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
International Delight makes the BEST pumpkin pie creamer. This creamer is delicious. My husband and I like to mix their cinnamon roll creamer and pumpkin creamer together to make a delicious coffee! The price is great, because it lasts for a long time. This creamer is my favorite and I highly recommend it!
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
Nov. 23, 2016, 8:29 a.m.
Review for: Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee Creamer 32 fl oz; 1 qt; 946 ml
Yum! I love putting this creamer in my coffee. It is a great alternative to spending $5+ on a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks or another coffee shop. The flavor is good and it makes my coffee nice and creamy. I buy this creamer every year and would definitely recommend it to others.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
Manitowoc, WI
What does this taste like? is this like a pumpkin spiced latte sort of?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?