Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#3 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (15)
Chloe D.
Chloe D.
Duluth, MN

I love pumpkin season. I exclusively buy the pumpkin pie spice creamer when it comes out. It tastes so good and it feels like getting a drink from a fancy coffee place.
Genevieve K.
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI

Every fall I relish in pumpkin spice flavors... this creamer fails to hit the mark. There is not enough cinnamon, too much nutmeg, and a little too sweet for me.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

I love this ! I am not a coffee drinker but it taste great in hot chocolate!!! Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate.
Mallory J.
Mallory J.
Andover, MN

Seriously the best creamer! I wait all year for this stuff to come out! No lingering aftertaste and tastes like pumpkin!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms

I Absolutely love this brand and the pumpkin spice taste great. International Delight is an awesome coffee creamer.
Nichole D.
Nichole D.

I love pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, but not this creamer. It has too much nutmeg flavoring and not enough pumpkin!
Candace B.
Candace B.
Savannah, GA

This Pumpkin Spice creamer missed the mark for me. The flavor is just off...maybe not enough cinnamon??
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Norfolk, VA

Is this any good? I like pumpkin spice, so maybe this will be similar?
Nilsa L.
Nilsa L.
Orlando, FL

From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin pie, i have never tried this and i have been wanting to but i don't want to get it if it's not good.

Join Now