Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#9 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (17)
allthingskarenn 1.
allthingskarenn 1.
Bethlehem, PA

I am a coffee lover and always love trying new things and flavors and for this season, this creamer is must definitely one of my absolute favorites! It just gets you into the holidays and warms your soul! Haha and the best part is that it makes coffee prep so much easier!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.

This is a MUST for the Thanksgiving season. It's definitely a nice, warm way to spice up your mornings! It has the perfect amount of flavor with out ruining the coffee itself. Absolutely OBSESSED! A must have!
amber m.
amber m.

international delight creamer pumpkin spice tastes so good during thanksgiving season i am a repeat consumer it might not be healthy but it sure is good i buy it from krogers every year around this time of year i love sitting back relaxing by the fire drinking a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer
jean s.
jean s.

I love this stuff, always reminds me of fall season. Very affordable and last you quite a long time. Plus you know how much you put in your coffee. I usually get mine from Walmart since it's a bit cheaper.
Megan L.
Megan L.

Not a bad creamer! It's not the best flavor but it works just as well and a lot cheaper than a real pumpkin spice drink!
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL

International Delight makes the BEST pumpkin pie creamer. This creamer is delicious. My husband and I like to mix their cinnamon roll creamer and pumpkin creamer together to make a delicious coffee! The price is great, because it lasts for a long time. This creamer is my favorite and I highly recommend it!
Kristine O.
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA

Yum! I love putting this creamer in my coffee. It is a great alternative to spending $5+ on a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks or another coffee shop. The flavor is good and it makes my coffee nice and creamy. I buy this creamer every year and would definitely recommend it to others.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Henderson, KY

I'm a big fan of this brand of creamer, but the pumpkin pie is not my favorite flavor. Reasonably priced.
kenneth h.
kenneth h.

international delight creamer pumpkin pie tastes so good the flavor in it just tastes amazingly better and different then other creamers the flavor is delicious its a great value and not to pricey i recommend it to others on a daily basis yes
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale, Ca

A must have for fall. I use a keurig that influenster gave me. I love adding this pumpkin pie flavor and a little bit of milk to my coffee while lounging on a cold fall day. Tastes great and is a wonderful creamer. I recommend it for sure. And the price is great!
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN

Does anyone find this too sweet? My mom and I love coffee creamers, but if they're too sweet we tend not to like them. Just regular French vanilla is our favorite, but I do love pumpkin. What do you think?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?