BY INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT #12 in Creamer

International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

• Is this too sweet and rich?8 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid...5 Answers
  • From experience, how do you think this compares to actual pumpkin...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer." in 2 reviews
  • "It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice! " in 1 review
  • "Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate." in 1 review
  • "And, my favorite part - you could still taste the flavor after mixed with the coffee." in 1 review
  • "I love Pumpkin Pie and every year I look forward to getting these from the stores." in 1 review
amber m.
amber m.
Foodie Expert
international delight creamer pumpkin spice tastes so good during thanksgiving season i am a repeat consumer it might not be healthy but it sure is good i buy it from krogers every year around this time of year i love sitting back relaxing by the fire drinking a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer
allthingskarenn 1.
allthingskarenn 1.
Allentown, PA
I am a coffee lover and always love trying new things and flavors and for this season, this creamer is must definitely one of my absolute favorites! It just gets you into the holidays and warms your soul! Haha and the best part is that it makes coffee prep so much easier!
Lindsey  W.
Lindsey W.
Richmond, TX
This is not my favorite pumpkin spiced creamer but it will do when I cannot find my preferred creamer. The pumpkin flavor taste artificial (yes I know that it is artificial flavoring but it tastes very fake)
Nichole D.
Nichole D.
Foodie Expert
I love pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, but not this creamer. It has too much nutmeg flavoring and not enough pumpkin!
Genevieve K.
Genevieve K.
Lansing, MI
Every fall I relish in pumpkin spice flavors... this creamer fails to hit the mark. There is not enough cinnamon, too much nutmeg, and a little too sweet for me.
Candace B.
Candace B.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
This Pumpkin Spice creamer missed the mark for me. The flavor is just off...maybe not enough cinnamon??
Hanna G.
Hanna G.
Muskegon, MI
This is by far my favorite creamer ever! I buy extra when it is in stores and freeze them so I have extra to last a little longer during the year. While I miss it when it isn't offered. it makes it more of a treat when it comes back out every fall.
tiffany m.
tiffany m.
Love! It is a little sweet so I don't use as much as I would with another creamer but that's a plus! It is little on the cinnamon side but if you like it, you'll like this.
Beth R.
Beth R.
Westerville, OH
Foodie Expert
My only complaint is that they need to sell this all year! Not just fall! It's my fav! So good & pumpkin spice is the perfect compliment to coffee! Also, International Delight is the best tasting, compared to other brands I've tried!
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Means, KY
This is my Most Favorite creamer Ever!! OMG, when it starts to get Fall and I find this I buy at least 2 bottles because when I go back to the store its usually gone.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN
Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.
Foodie Expert
I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Is this good ? Like obviously it probably won't compare to fancy coffee shop flavors . Is it too sweet ? Or just the perfect amount of sweet
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX
I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?