Add a Photo

By INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT
#9 in Creamer
International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice Gourmet Coffee Creamer.

Naturally & artificially flavored.

Delight in the holidays.

Photos (17)
Catie C.
Catie C.
Oakdale, Ca

A must have for fall. I use a keurig that influenster gave me. I love adding this pumpkin pie flavor and a little bit of milk to my coffee while lounging on a cold fall day. Tastes great and is a wonderful creamer. I recommend it for sure. And the price is great!
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Springfield, IL

Love pumpkin and this creamer has a good pumpkin flavor! You don't need to add much!
Bianny m.
Bianny m.
Poughkeepsie, NY

Because this is heaven on earth. Too bad it only comes out just on one season, but this creamer is all i want to put in my coffee when i wake up in the morning. It is just amazingly flavorful and it has that bit of spicy pinch
Kylynn K.
Kylynn K.
De Witt, IA

Once fall rolls around I always look forward to getting my International Delight pumpkin pie coffee creamer. It's has great flavor with out being outrageous in price. My only complaint is it can be hard to find and it's seasonal.
amber m.
amber m.

international delight creamer pumpkin spice tastes so good during thanksgiving season i am a repeat consumer it might not be healthy but it sure is good i buy it from krogers every year around this time of year i love sitting back relaxing by the fire drinking a cup of coffee with my pumpkin spice creamer
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.

I love this ! I am not a coffee drinker but it taste great in hot chocolate!!! Great to add to any kind of hot chocolate to make your own pumpkin hot chocolate.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Orlando , FL

I LOVE this creamer! I wait around for it to come out every fall! I make sure I stock up before it goes out of season too since it is good for a couple of months. It tastes great and really makes your coffee taste like pumpkin spice!
Mallory J.
Mallory J.
Andover, MN

Seriously the best creamer! I wait all year for this stuff to come out! No lingering aftertaste and tastes like pumpkin!
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Memphis, TN

I love pumpkin spice flavored anything, but this creamer was a disappointment.

It tastes kind of watery, no matter how much you add. I don't know. I just wanted it to taste better than it did. :/
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
gulfport, ms

I Absolutely love this brand and the pumpkin spice taste great. International Delight is an awesome coffee creamer.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Nashville, TN

Is this too sweet and rich?
Grace  V.
Grace V.

I love everything pumpkin! Is this overly sweet? How does it compare to the pumpkin spice latte?
Joana A.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA

I've always wanted to try this product but always been too afraid I won't like it or it will be to sweet. Would you recommend it?
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Austin, TX

I've seen this creamer before but ive always been hesitant to try it. Is it a very over powering taste?
Cindy L.
Cindy L.

How does this compare to Pumpkin Spice Latte. Sometimes I feel like the PSL can come off a little too cinnamony, is this the same effect? Or is it just the right amount?

Join Now